Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Pages:
Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

I decided to give myself a Christmas present and subscribe to Teddy Bear Review. When I went to the TBR site to sign up I was greeted with this message:

Spread the joy this holiday season by giving a one-year subscription to a friend for free with your paid subscription.

* Limit one free subscription per paid subscriber. Gift giver and receiver must be different. Giftee, must not be a current subscriber.

I thought to myself, "Self, this is a great deal!   Who do you know that you send a gift TBR subscription to?" 
My Teddy Talk friends sprang immediately to mind.

So before I subscribe, I thought I should ask....
   Is there anyone out there who doesn't have a TBR subscription who would like one... for free?  bear_thumb

First come, first serve, I guess.  Just let me know.

If there are a lot of you who don't already have a subscription and want one, may be you could pair up and split the cost? This just seems like too good an offer to pass up. Here's the link:
http://www.teddybearreview.com/teddybea … iption.asp

Beary smiles bear_original

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Dear Bonnie, I would love to get TBR but I don't know if they would deliever to Australia. What a wonderful jester, I really would understand if you would rather it went to someone in USA ...

Deb Upstate New York

I'll split the subscription cost with you!

Bonnie wrote:

If there are a lot of you who don't already have a subscription and want one, may be you could pair up and split the cost? This just seems like too good an offer to pass up.

Anyone else, if she already has found a taker ... I'm interested in pairing up and splitting the cost of a 1 year.

Great idea Bonnie!

Stephanie Sassy Bears & Fabrics
Aurora, Colorado

I don't get ANY magazines! Like I said, I've been working in the closet all these years!
I'd be happy to split the cost with someone.

Hi Patsy,

As I said, 'first come, first serve'! (I didn't know how else to do it fairly.)

I checked and they do delivery overseas,  bear_thumb  but... it is an extra $15 dollars a year. I sent them an e-mail to see if I can do an overseas subscription for the free one. I don't see why they wouldn't allow that. They will probably want the extra $15 but that would still be a cheaper-than-normal subscription! Hopefully, I will have an answer Monday and I will let you know.

hugs and smiles

Sydney

Bonnie I can't believe I was ther first usually I'm on the end of the line, this is wonderful, I will pay any extra's involved of course  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Great....the TeddyTalk spirit is alive and well....

Bonnie how generous of you and Patsy, woohoo.....it is a god magazine.....(I'm partial to TB&F but get both and they seem to each have a different focus

dilu

Deb Upstate New York
Stephanie wrote:

I don't get ANY magazines! Like I said, I've been working in the closet all these years!
I'd be happy to split the cost with someone.

Stephanie, I'll split a subscription with you.  Send me your mailing address and I'll do the legwork.

:dance:

Helena Bears-a-Bruin!
Macclesfield, UK

Gosh, that is a good offer...I've been looking to subscribe to a magazine or two...thanks for the link!!!!  bear_grin

Patsy,

We have a go!!  bear_thumb  Here is the reply I got:

Good Morning Bonnie,

Thank you for your email inquiring about a gift subscription for a foreign subscriber. You would have to pay for your own subscription & an additional $15.00 for the foreign postage for the gift subscription. I hope that answers your question. If I can be of any further assistance, please don't hesitate to give me a call.

Thank you & Happy Holidays

Goldie Mortenson

e-mail me your address and I will sign us up!!

bear_original beary smiles

Helena Bears-a-Bruin!
Macclesfield, UK

Would anyone like to split a subscription with me?   :angel:

I'll pay the additional $15 postage to the UK  bear_thumb

Pipa UK

how much is it Helena? i lookedon the site but can't see it..
I'd split a years subscription with you if you can take my payment via paypal

A one year subscription is $27.95 USD.   bear_original

Deb Upstate New York

Yoooohoooooo ... Stephanie ..........

Are you out there?  bear_grin

Aurora, Colorado

Deb,
Yep! I emailed the info to you. Check your messages here on TT!  bear_laugh

Deb Upstate New York
Stephanie wrote:

Deb,
Yep! I emailed the info to you. Check your messages here on TT!  :D

:hug:

I'll check email.  Thanks!

Aurora, Colorado

Deb,
Oh heck, I don't see it here in my 'sent' messages either!

Helena Bears-a-Bruin!
Macclesfield, UK

Hi Pipa, I'll e-mail you!

Yay, this will be my first teddy bear mag subscription - the start of another addiction?!

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Oh I love this!!!

Betch TBR doesn't do this again next year....not with all the TeddyTalk folks splitting subscriptions......it is one of those gifts that really does keep giving..........

dilu

Pipa UK

Thanks Bonnie :)

Bonnie wrote:

A one year subscription is $27.95 USD.   :)

Pipa UK

heheh most probably, this will be my 2nd mag subscription. i  wanted to get a 2nd one but they were all too expensive so this is Great opporunity to get subscribed for cheaper :)

Helena wrote:

Hi Pipa, I'll e-mail you!

Yay, this will be my first teddy bear mag subscription - the start of another addiction?!

Pipa UK

but just think of how many new subscribers they have gotten from it  who might keep it up if they love the mag :)
very generous offer on thier behalf huh ?  bear_wub

Dilu wrote:

Oh I love this!!!

Betch TBR doesn't do this again next year....not with all the TeddyTalk folks splitting subscriptions......it is one of those gifts that really does keep giving..........

dilu

Helena Bears-a-Bruin!
Macclesfield, UK

Quick question - to anyone who took the 'free' part of the subscription, did you get e-mail confirmation too???

Sydney

Yeyyyyyyy I got my first TBR today ........ Bonnie thank you so much ....I know I am going to enjoy sitting down with a cup of coffee and the magazine....

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Hi Patsy,
Congratulations on your first TBR !!!!
I would love to subscribe too.  bear_wub

HELLO bear_smile

Would anyone like to
split the subscription cost with me ?? 
:hug:

Marie

Pages:

Board footer