Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Laniebears Arctophilia
Shropshire UK
Website

Theodore-3.JPGTheodore-1.jpg'Theodore' who is a Traditional extra large growling vintage Style OOAK Mohair Bear approx 28-30" tall from the bottom of his footpads to tips of his ears. He weighs approx 9lbs,approx 4.4kg.

Theodore is very special a real showcase bear. I don't often produce traditional bears in this very extra large size, but this beautiful feather soft dense crushed ivory fabric is just perfect for making into a large bear. I have of course used my own contemporary artistic techniques to bring out the beauty in vintage style Theodore. He is truly a most handsome bear.

Theodore is made from luxury high quality hand tinted ivory Crushed pile faux Fur fabric. He has high quality heavy weight ivory Ultrasuede paw pads and inner ears. He has been stuffed with heavy weight filling and has been heavily weighted he is a real extra large hug.

I have extensively scissor and needle sculpted Theodore to create a pleasing character and good proportions. My own original artistic shading and embroidery techniques have helped give Theodore his own unique vintage aged character. He looks aged and vintage although he is brand new.

Awwww don't you just want to pick him up and cuddle him :0)

This precious Bear has traditional black German glass eyes and he is also firmly traditionally five way jointed. I have hand made Theodore his floppy bow tie, which only makes him look more handsome don't you think?

Have you got room for Theodore this extra large Character in your heart and home?

Available in a very low start Ebay auction now.....  :hug:

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Nice combination of fur texture and shading! He's a handsome Ted.

Becky

kim "a bear by kim"
merseyside

wow, he must have taken ages to make, he is so gorgeous, i love big bears x

ToyboxArts Posts: 61

Oh he IS handsome!
I want to make a really big bear some day too... bear_laugh I hope he finds a good home!!!!

Boogaloo Bears Boogaloo Bears
united kingdom

Wow!

He is really gorgeous, I will watch him on eBay and see if I can afford him myself!  bear_wub

Hugs

Lisa

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

What a lovely big bear I like all the needlesculpting on his face, I've never been brave enough to go anywhere near that far!

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Oh, how I adore such a huge handsome hunk of a bear.  bear_wub

9lbs he weighs: how wonderful it must be to give him a big hug !   :hug:

There may not be much room left in the house, but there is definitely room left in my heart.  bear_grin

I'm keeping my eye on him ...

Hugs,  :hug:

Peter & the bears

Board footer