Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Barling Bears Barling Bears
Nr. Maidstone, Kent
Website

Mmm,  I'm going to give someone a very red face now!!! :redface:  :redface:  :redface:

I would just like to congratulate Peter on his recent leap to stardom!     :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

In case you have not already seen it, Peter has written (and appeared in!)  an article in
the latest Teddy Bear Times about his wonderful trip to the Hugglets bear fair in September last year.

Well done Peter, we all look forward to hopefully reading more in future! :dance:  :dance:

Hugs

Marilyn bear_flower

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  That's terrific, Peter!!  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

Dreli-Bears Dreli-Bears
Salzburg
Website

Please please want to see the article - as I don't have the magazine here in Austria - please can you scan it and post it here!!!!! Thanks a lot!!!!

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Yes, I read with interest, and took on board the tips about queuing early for the chocolate, not making big plans, and not bothering to take a camera  :crackup:

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

YEAH huge congrats Peter, so exciting.  Can't wait to read it.
Have a great weekend,
:dance:  :dance:
Catherine
x

Rich1988 aRTy Bears
Burton, Staffs

Oh it was a briliant article, you could feel the excitement. I'm so looking forward to Hugglets in Feb and the article just made me smile more and more. Great job Peter.  bear_thumb  :clap:
Well done also to Dawn, I thought it was great magazine!

Richard
x

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Oh I just seen this article, was brilliant Peter, never been to Hugglets sounds like you had a great day

Pauline

millie PottersHouse Bears
Ohio

A big congratulations to you.  :clap:

puca bears puca bears

Big congats Peter, you famous bear collector!!!!   Now - how about coming to the Teddybar Total in April?????????? You'd have TWO (long) days to browse around some fabulous bears!
huggies
Maria :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

A little birdy told me this might be happening ... I'm delighted for you Peter!  I must get out and grab a copy!

Board footer