Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Maisey-5.jpgMaisey-4.jpgMaisey-3.jpgMaisey-2.jpgMaisey-1.jpgI am happy to introduce you to Maisey, the eldest sister in the Thistle family. Lying at 14" long, and made from Helmbold sparse string mohair, Maisey is 5 way nut and bolt jointed, has English glass eyes, and is stuffed with bouncifill stuffing and plastic pellets to give her a nice floppy body, perfect for lying about. Her iPod is handmade by me from Fimo and siler wire, her bag is also handmade by me from charcoal felt, with button badges and patches, and her canvas was completed by me.

Maisey enjoys listening to music on her iPod, going out shopping with her friends, and indulging her artistic side. She takes her bag, stuffed with treasures, wherever she goes.

Maisey comes complete with iPod, bag, canvas and easel, and her own mini scrapbook detailing her ancestry, favourite things, and her adoption certificate.

Maisey is up for adoption from my website, or by contacting me by e-mail from here

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Very cute, very fun, fun, love her
Joanne

sandra p skye rose bears
kent
Website

shes quite a character,very laid back and chillin  bear_grin i like maisey
sandra

Bakerina78 Posts: 326

She is so intresting, never saw such a mohair, is it soft?

boohbears Booh Bears
Glendale, Arizona
Website

She makes me smile!  She's so full of personality!
Hugs,
Janice

Bakerina78 Posts: 326

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

Not a care in the world!!! bear_rolleyes  bear_rolleyes  bear_rolleyes

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

What a sweet bear!  I love the Thistle surname... it really suits her!   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

LisaAP Arcas designs
Website

Now that's one cool bear!  bear_laugh   What a great pattern design, I love the bent legs and the fabric is gorgeous too. Very creative and original. bear_thumb

Regards

Lisa

susiray Bear-Hands
Algarve, Portugal

I think she is great and such a modern girl with her ipod, i to love the fabric.
xxx

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Thank you everyone, I was so nervous putting Blue and Maisey up for sale, I'm so glad you like her.

Bakerina78 wrote:

Yes, the mohair is pretty soft, kind of shaggy really.  The only 2 suplliers of it that I know are Christie Bears in the UK and Beary Cheap in Oz if anyone's interested.

binglebears bingle bears
Upstate, NY

Board footer