Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Citico Ridge Bears Citico Ridge Bears
Michigan
Website

artist-polar-bear.jpgcitico-ridge-bears-polar-be.jpgaidenvaltinpolarbear.jpgHi, thanks for stopping to have a look at Aiden
He is a 31"long and 22" seated,Polar bear Made with 2" pile mohair, shorter trimmed fur for the head and paw ends
He is completely posable W/ 6 joints and loc-line in each limb.
Needle felted details and epoxy eye lids, claws and nose.
He was originally going to be a Polar dressed in an entire clown suite , but, I just couldn't  bring myself to hide all of his beautiful fur with clothing.
Aiden is available on ebay with a BIN

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Wow, he's amazing, and love the clown outfit he has, it would be a shame to cover all that fur

kellydean k e l l y d e a n & c o m p a n y
Narrowsburg, New York
Website

waahoooooo. . . . what a beauty  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  - and welcome to TT from one of your biggest fans!  :hug:

I understand about not wanting to cover all that beautiful fur, too.  good choice.

boohbears Booh Bears
Glendale, Arizona
Website

Hi Heidi,
He is SO wonderful - a true work of art.  You are so gifted!  His mohair is gorgeous and I think his outfit is perfect for him!
Hugs & Blessings,
Janice

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Hi Heidi,  I am soo happy to see you here.  Kelly is going to have to share his title with me. I am in love with all of your bears.  Aiden is specular!

Joanne

JRB CREATIONS JRB CREATIONS
New Carlisle, IN

What a gorgeous work of art!!!  I love him!!   bear_wub  bear_wub
:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

*Jeannette

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
He is fantastic! Such a beautiful face! Fully gorgeous!

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Hi, your work is amazing!!! Just love this one  bear_wub

Goldelocs Bears Goldelocs Bears
Brisbane

Aiden is Fabulous!  :clap:  :clap:  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub   Love your work bear_thumb

lombardbears Lombard Bears Australia
ALBANY
Website

bear_wub  :dance:  :clap:  :clap: FABULOUS! Your work is stunning!!

Buttercup Bears Buttercup Bears

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  outstanding !!!! Hugs Lynne xx  bear_wub

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Heidi , I am thrilled to have you in the Teddy Talk family.  I think I am your biggest fan.  If I was rich I would own all of your bears, they are truly in a league of their own  bear_wub  bear_wub .  Since I've been watching Lily the  Black bear live web cam, I want one of your bears more than ever.  You capture such realism in your work.  It is  simply breathtaking each time.  What a real gift you have ,and thanks for sharing it here   bear_thumb

Citico Ridge Bears Citico Ridge Bears
Michigan
Website

WOW, I am speechless and truly moved !  Thank you all , SO MUCH for such a warm welcome..
:redface:  And all your compliments, WOW, thank you, it means that much more coming from all you wonderful artist
THANK YOU!!!!
a lil birdie told me you were all sweethearts on here    bear_smile   that was an understatement .

huge big hugs to you all

Seraphim Seraphim Bears
Belleville
Website

Yet another beauty! I love his muzzle and what a wonderful expression!

tindlebears Tindle Bears
Xenia, ohio

WOW!!!! this is the first time I've seen your bears! They are everything I ever hoped mine could be!!!! STUNNING!!!!

Bear Hearts Bear Hearts
Las Vegas, Nevada

I am definitely apart of your fan club as well! I have been watching these beauties on ebay for the last several years. bear_original  Welcome to Teddy Talk!

~Robert

ScaliWagGrrs ScaliWagGrrs
Denver, Colorado
Website

I am a HUGE fan of your work too! Like Robert, I have watched your bears on ebay the past few years. Your bears are truly magnificent!!!!!!!!!!!! I love the realism you achieve.
Aiden is fabulous!!! I love him. And I'm glad you didn't cover all that wonderul fur!  bear_original  bear_wub
Beth

mjbears mjbears
northants

just beautiful but you know i love all your creations xxmelissa bear_thumb

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

He is breathtaking!  Your attention to detail really shows!  Beautiful!   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub   And a big welcome from me too!   :hug:

Woodbury Park Bears Woodbury Park Bears
Central Coast New South Wales

Absolutely gorgeous  bear_wub  bear_wub  your bears are wonderful!

Hugs
Raewyn

LisaAP Arcas designs
Website

It's so lovely to see you here. bear_cool  I have always admired your bears on ebay and Aiden is just drop dead gorgeous!  bear_wub

Regards

Lisa

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Wow, just beautiful, a work of art  bear_wub  bear_wub

Pauline

lemon wolf bear 1 Lemon Wolf Bears
Northern MN.
Website

Hi Heidi,
     I know we have talked before about your fantastic creations, and again you have done it, this one really steals my heart!!!  Oh, and Welcome to TT!  Lots of Hugs, Susan. bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Jaina Emo Bears
Dudley, West Mids

What a stunning work of art! You are truly amazing  bear_wub

binglebears bingle bears
Upstate, NY

OH....MY....GOODNESS!!!   :clap:  :clap:  :clap: I'm utterly speechless...he's GORGEOUS!!! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Board footer