Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

Cathy Forcino Apollo Beach, Florida
Website

Dear Friends,
Ok, I've been chided by one of our illustrious members for forgetting to post on Teddy Talk when I have a sewing machine available.   :doh:   My bad.  I can't wait to get my husband back whole again and doing what he does for us in a day!  Whew!  Santa brought him a new knee, so he's been rehabbing and it's been an especially gruelling time.  He started out with such a deficit, that they feel he will be as much as a year until he's good again.  So, I've been taking up the slack and I don't think I do nearly as good a job as he does!  Happily, he's now able to do most of what he does for us in a day so my time is a little more organized.  So, I currently have a Daily Stitcher on my website that's available as well as a really fantastic and unusual Barely Celery Featherweight that was make in the UK.  And on Ebay I am selling a Centennial Edition with so many extras that Mom is teasing me that it looks like the entire Singer store comes with it!   :crackup:   It's a super great Featherweight and if someone wants all the bells and whistles, this is the one!  So, forgive me for not being up-to-date with my postings!  I'm running my treadmill at top speed!

Hugs,
Cathy

IMG_2932.JPG

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi … :MESELX:IT

lovenshire Love and Cuddle Nursery
Missouri
Website

WOW, Gracie is a beauty.  Someone is going to have a wonderful machine!

Website

Thank you Lenora!  I hope someone special gets her :pray:

SillySu Susie's Bears
California
Website

My husband has his knee replaced in August.  And let me tell you....he is so much better you cannot believe it!  He's in construction so he's on his feet a bunch!  He waited for years to do this surgery, and his knee was in pieces.  You will both be pleased when the rehab is over!  One note....be sure he keeps moving it.  ALL the time whether or not it hurts.  He will have a lot more range of motion when he does that.  I had to listen to a lot of whining....  a LOT of whining....  I'm not a sympathetic nurse...I'm more like Nurse Ratchett!

Website

Haha.  Aw, SillySu is really Nurse Ratchet?  We hear that from almost everyone who got a new knee.  Thanks for the encouragement.  Luckily, I have a big old tough guy who works hard through the pain without complaining. I always tell the rehab folks to quit hurting him - haha.  I can't stand it as much as he can!  Glad to hear your hubby is doing well.  Hopefully, Jeff will be beach combing without pain for once in his life when summer gets here.

Board footer