Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

Laniebears Arctophilia
Shropshire UK
Website

Faye-6.JPGFaye-3.JPG

Faye
By Lanie Edwards Murphy

9" approx

'Faye' is a traditional vintage Victorian Style OOAK Mohair Bear approx 9" tall from the bottom of her footpads to tips of her ears. She weighs approx 500g just a tad over 1lb.

She is a totally unique OOAK and comes from a smoke free home.

I'm so pleased with the way Faye has turned out. I just love how the two toning pieces of gentle pastel mohair fabric have given Faye her elegant vintage Victorian Panda good looks. I have of course as always used my own contemporary artistic techniques to bring out the Victorian vintage Character in Faye.

'Faye' is made from two luxury mohairs one pale powder pink hand-dyed mohair fabric with a semi sparse crushed pile, and one ivory sparce pile. She has matching paw pads and inner ears.

'Faye' has been stuffed with heavy weight stuffing and has been very heavily weighted but she still has that squidgy tummy feel we all love for hugging. I have also used clever scissor and needle sculpting to create a pleasing character and good proportions.

Using my own original artistic shading and embroidery techniques have given 'Faye' her very own unique meticulously detailed delightful, vintage scruffy aged character. She looks well aged and vintage Victorian although she is brand new.
This precious Bear has traditional German hand blown matte glass shoe-button eyes and she is also traditionally four way cotter-pin jointed, with a wobble jointed head.

To finish her i have hand made her a vintage style neck ruffle using old vintage braids to which I've added a silver vintage style button.

'Faye's so adorable, will this little vintage girl steal your heart?

She is available for sale now contact me via Bearpile, and payment can be made via credit or debit card via a PayPal invoice.

http://www.bearpile.com/detail.cgi?id=1001&item=35334

Lanie x

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Aww, she's lovely, I do like her collar

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

So sweet! I love her colouring - very appealing!   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

denisepurrington Out Of The Forest Bears
Seattle
Website

Faye is such a pretty bear.  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  Her coloring reminds me of cotton candy...YUM!!!  bear_grin
:hug:  Denise

The Rabbit Maker The Rabbit Maker
England
Website

I love the styling, colours and shading detail  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Boogaloo Bears Boogaloo Bears
united kingdom

Lovely bear, beautiful mohair  :clap:

Hugs

Lisa x

lemon wolf bear 1 Lemon Wolf Bears
Northern MN.
Website

Faye is so wee and sweet! Hugs, Susan. bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Beautiful bear, beautiful shape, color, everything.
Joanne

Carlyle Bear Co. Carlyle Bear Co.
Ft Myers FL

bear_wub I noticed this bear on BearPile and loved it right away.  I love all things Victorian!  The colors are lovely!

ToyboxArts Posts: 61

Gorgeous!!!

Board footer