Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Laniebears Arctophilia
Shropshire UK
Website

Thomas-7.JPGThomas-5a.JPG'Thomas' is a traditional vintage Victorian Style OOAK Mohair Bear approx 9" tall from the bottom of his footpads to tips of his ears.

He weighs approx 500g just a tad over 1lb.

He is a totally unique OOAK and comes from a smoke free home.

I'm so pleased with the way Thomas has turned out. I just love how the mohair fabric has lended itself to his elegant vintage Victorian good looks. I have of course as always used my own contemporary artistic techniques to bring out this Victorian vintage Character in Thomas.

'Thomas' is made a luxury antique gold mohair with a dense string pile pile. He has matching paw pads and inner ears.

'Thomas' has been stuffed with heavy weight stuffing and has been very heavily weighted but he still has that squidgy tummy feel we all love for hugging. I have also used clever scissor and needle sculpting to create a pleasing character and good proportions.

Using my own original artistic shading and embroidery techniques have given 'Thomas' his very own unique meticulously detailed delightful, vintage scruffy aged character. He looks well aged and vintage Victorian although he is brand new.

This precious Bear has traditional German hand blown matte glass shoe-button eyes and he is also traditionally four way cotter-pin jointed, with a wobble jointed head.

To finish Thomas i have given him a vintage braid neck tie finished with a twin Union Jack flag pin

'Thomas is so adorable, will this little vintage boy steal your heart?

He is available for sale now through bearpile and payment can be made via credit or debit card via a PayPal invoice.

http://www.bearpile.com/detail.cgi?id=1001&item=35356

He is OOAK and comes from a smoke free home.

Please it must be accepted that her purchase is by first come first served basis.

He will be boxed and posted the same working day I receive payment by recorded delivery with tracking and insurance.

If you love him good luck and best wishes.

Lanie x

eteddys eTeddys
Phoenix, AZ
Website

Lanie,
Another cute teddy.  I am always in awe of your photography.  I keep saying I'm going to get  light box one day.  For now, I continue to set up a back drop on my porch. 

Hugs,
Alison

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

He is a sweetheart!   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

What a distinguished looking fellow

Teddy Tales My Teddy Tales
Massachusetts

very handsome, love the fur too! I agree with Alison, your pics are wonderful. I have a light box but never use it.

Louise

ToyboxArts Posts: 61

Ditto on the light in your pics. And he is a handsome fella fur sure!

Board footer