Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Pages:
MerBear MerBear Originals
Brockville, Ontario

gracie.jpgThis is Gracie, my beloved Boston who died peacefully beside my  bed early this morning. It was taken yesterday afternoon by my sister. She was about 12/13 years old and going blind but still had all her wits about her. She hated the cold so liked to wear sweaters and hats. She will be missed by all.

Marin

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

bear_cry  bear_cry Oh Marion. How very sad. I know you love your terrorists. And by your bed.  bear_cry  bear_cry

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

Oh Marion, I am so sorry to hear that. She looks so sweet in that picture, it is nice that you have one that is so recent of her. A big hug for you on this sad day, Terrie

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

I'm so sorry for your loss, Marion. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers.  :hug:

Deb Upstate New York

Marion,

I'm so sorry for your loss.  Gracie looks content in that picture. 

:hug:

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

O my God how sad Mari, i'm so very sorry to hear that your Gracie has died bear_cry

She looks wonderful and cute, i bet you had a great relationship with each other. I really don't know what to say to you honey, there's nothing i can do to help you feel better and i wish i could. The only thing i can do is cry with you, which i am cos i know how bloody awful it is when a beloved pet dies.

I love ya Mari and you are not grieving all alone for Gracie - i'm sending you good vibes across the miles and have saved Gracie's piccy to my computer so i can remember her lovely little face.

God Bless you Marion bear_innocent

PenPen  bear_wub   bear_wub   bear_wub

MerBear MerBear Originals
Brockville, Ontario

Thanks to all of you. I know how much we all love our pets and how much comfort we get from them. She was a real character - it was said of her "it's all fun and games until someone loses an eye" cause she got into a disagreement with another dog when she was at her first home and the other dog lost an eye! The only other dogs she tolerated were my other two Bostons and she loved her ginger cat and every person she met. She was dainty and only 14 lb but she bullied the boy Boston's who were literally twice her size and they adored her.
She was really my daughter's dog but she is teaching in Thailand and Gracie has been with us for 3 years. It was hard to call her this morning to tell her the news.
I'm sure now that she's bossing all my other departed pets at the Rainbow Bridge and will be first in line to greet me - bad breath and all.
Hugs your pets close every day, just like your family.
Marion

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

I'm so sorry Marion...I understand deeply how you feel.  Love and blessing to you...

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

What a sweet, sweet little dog...I know how it feels to lose a precious pet...it's like part of your life has gone....

Thinking of you.....

Jenny

Pipa UK

Aww Marion,  :hug:  soo sorry to hear your news  :hug:   :hug:

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Marion, we are so sorry for your loss. Our dogs are in that same age group and I know how much you loved that sweet puppy. Our thoughts are with you.

Many Hugs Louise

Meri Bears (UK) West Sussex, England

Oh Marion, I am so sorry to read of your sad loss. Gracie looked like a wonderful companion.

I know the pain of losing a dog and how much you feel their loss.

I'm thinking of you x

Roxanne Bear Paws by Roxanne
Odessa, Tx

Dear Marin,
I am so sorry to hear about your sweet Gracie... :hug:
I know that you will have many, many memories of her to remember always.

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

Marion... what a sweet little dog!  I am so sorry, what a character she sounds like!  BIG HUGS!

:hug:  :hug:

Beary truly yours,
Kim Basta
Wild Thyme Originals

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

:pray:

Marion, I complitely understand you feelings. An it's so sad especially in this time of the year.. bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry
I lost my dog month ago.... bear_cry
You had a wonderful friend and a family memeber.
HUGS, to you.
Julia :hug:

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

I'm so sorry for the loss of your family member.   :hug:   My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Marion,
That long life Gracie lived is filled with many happy memories for all of you, I'm sure! And she was obviously well loved and cared for, just look at the special hat and sweater. What a lucky dog to have you! You blessed eachother's lives in so many ways. As you morn her loss I hope you'll celebrate all that she meant to you and you to her!

Big Hugs from me and Tucker and Riley.
Daphne

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Hi Marion,

I am so very sorry to hear about your loss  bear_cry  :hug:

At least now she's in peace,
Danni

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Oh Marion,I'm so sorry for the loss of your beloved pet. Sounds like she had wonderful character.  :hug:   :hug:   :hug:

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Marion I am so sorry for your loss.. it is so hard when you lose a family member because that is what they become. my thoughts are with you

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

Marion, I'm so sorry for your loss. bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry
Pets add so much to our lives and touch us in ways that people can't sometimes. It is so hard to lose them.
I'm sending warm thoughts your way.
:hug:  :hug:

nettie scotland
Website

I am sorry about your wee doggy.I think we are so lucky to be able to love our animals and have these relationships.I say goodnight to my late dog "Nettie" every night.I know how you are feeling.Bear in mind she lived a long happy life and that is all any of us can hope for.
Diane xxx

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Marion, I was so sorry to read about your beloved Gracie - I know that it is terribly hard as we lost our
beloved pussycat Hyacinth earlier in the year and I konw it is hard. My thoughts are with you.

Hugs
Carolyn

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Oh Marion... I am so very very sorry!!   :hug:

kathytaylor Ruby Mountain Bears
Northern Nevada, USA

:hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug: Here is a big hug for today. I am so sorry about your pup. We love them all so much, they become furry children. 
Love, Kathy

Pages:

Board footer