Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

tucker_03.JPGHello everyone!

I'd like to introduce you to Tucker... he's about 5" tall and has open/close eyes.  I hope you enjoy seeing him!

tucker_01.JPG

tucker_02.JPG

tucker_04.JPG

suejennings TeddyBuys
Kent
Website

Just TOO cute.  His hands are amazing and you have really captured that 'baby' face.  Wonderful work

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Aww, he's absolutely fabulous!

EvaJ EJ's Crafts
Fort Mohave, Arizona

He is adorable!!

2catkiss LALand Bears
Oregon

Wonderful Melisa  bear_wub Amazing how you have captured his baby koala details  bear_thumb

Best regards
Lee Ann

PeachtreeCottage Peachtree Cottage
Georgia
Website

Wonderful!  I love the detailed work and love the poses!

/miniteddyhugs,

katiecountrymouse1 KatieCountryBears
Bolton-le-sands, Carnforth
Website

Hi Melisa,

Tucker is so wonderful. :dance:  :dance:
They say the best things come in small packages.  bear_whistle

Love kayx. bear_wub  bear_wub

binglebears bingle bears
Upstate, NY

He is just ADORABLE!!! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub Beautiful work! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

BequestBears Butterfly Bequest
Website

Ohh! What a sweetie  bear_wub
Diana

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

Melisa, your work is incredible! He is absolutely adorable!!

Goldelocs Bears Goldelocs Bears
Brisbane

He's so sweet, I love the pic of him sleeping on his back  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Netty Wassenaar

He is so incredible, so cute and adorable, I love his little blanket, and the eyes you'd almost wish he was real. I loved the way you posed him.

-xxx-
Annette

Teddy Tales My Teddy Tales
Massachusetts

Melisa, he is just so cute, I really like this little guy,well done! ( love your work)

Louise

JRB CREATIONS JRB CREATIONS
New Carlisle, IN

Wow!  He is stunning!!  I love your work so much!!!   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub    :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

:hug:
*Jeannette

Hazelton, BC
Website

Thank you so much!  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  I enjoyed reading all your comments!  It's great to get that feedback after working so hard on him!

Woodbury Park Bears Woodbury Park Bears
Central Coast New South Wales

Awwwwwwww  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  wonderful Koala just gorgeous bear_wub Love the photo of him on his back asleep. Just precious.

Raewyn

Hazelton, BC
Website

Thank you Raewyn!  bear_flower  :hug:

Cheshire Cat Wilmslow Cheshire

I am in love ,he is a sweetheart :)
hugs,
LOUISE X

Hazelton, BC
Website

Thank you Louise!   bear_flower  :hug:

HeatherM Posts: 25

TOO ADORABLE FOR WORDS  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub Love your creations !!!  :clap:

Hazelton, BC
Website

Thank you so much Heather!   :hug:  :hug:  It's great to hear from you on here!   bear_flower

Vicki Posts: 99

Melisa I just wanted to tell you how amazingly talented you are!!  I had always wanted to try creating teddy bears in the past, but never have.  I saw one of your beautiful critters on Ebay and read what you wrote in your 'about me' section and found this site through you..so I joined a few days ago.  THANK YOU!  I went supply shopping this weekend and now I'm working on my very first bear.  bear_grin

I'm curious as to how many hours you put into each of your incredible works of art?  They're so intricate!!  You are simply phenomenal in your artistry!!  :clap:

~Vicki

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Gorgeous, gorgeous,  love, love, love,  can't say enough
Joanne

Hazelton, BC
Website

Thank you so much Vicki & Joanne!   :hug:  :hug:  bear_flower  bear_flower   

Vicki... Thank you for the wonderful compliments!  I am so glad to have helped motivated you to start creating!  This is a fantastic art form with so much room for growth.  I'm looking forward to seeing your first bear.  bear_original  It's really hard for me to say how much time I put into a creation as they vary so much and with three children I do get interrupted - I don't keep very good track of the hours.  This little koala took me around a week and a half to create and it was the only piece I worked on in that time.  There are many, many hours spent on the actual creating, and many hours spent planning the design and figuring out how to make something work better than before - like the individually movable fingers with claws.   Have fun with your first bear!   bear_thumb

kim "a bear by kim"
merseyside

just when i thought you little babies couldnt get any cuter!   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Board footer