Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

minkbears Vintage Mink Bears by Kathy Myers
Lakewood CA
Website

woof-2a.jpgI had not made a dog in over a year...so it was fun creating this puppy.

I just did a survey on my website and the majority of my collectors who replied thought that the Lottery Method was fairest sales method for me to try to give all of my collectors and equal chance at adopting my One-Of-A-Kind creations.

So this OOAK dog will be my First Website Lottery!

Check it out...I gave the dog jointed ears!!!! LOL....lots of ear flexibility and movement gives this puppy extra personality.

You can see more photos and details of my Lottery method on my website:
http://web.mac.com/designedbykm/iWeb/Si … 20Dog.html

Thanks for looking~ Kathy

Tina Remem-bear Artist Bears

Aaaw Kathy!

What a cute little dog  bear_wub

Hugs
Tina xxx

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Oh he is adorable, love the ears.
Joanne

lemon wolf bear 1 Lemon Wolf Bears
Northern MN.
Website

Hi Kathy,
    First, what an awesome puppy!!  Your sweeties always amaze me! Next, I have never heard of the lottery sale way, what a great idea! Very nice for those who don't check their computers enough and see your wonderful babies only after they are sold, which,  even though I am on mine daily usually when I see your new creation here it says " already adopted" Good luck to you and of course the participants! Hugs, Susan. bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

boohbears Booh Bears
Glendale, Arizona
Website

Absolutely beautiful!
Hugs,
Janice

BearMeToo BearMeToo
Sweden
Website

Sooo cute!!! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Hugs

Ann-Marie
BearMeToo

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Aww, he's fabulous, love the playful expression, and what a great idea on the lottery

Sarah Sarian Miniature Bears
South Wales

He's a great puppy and the fur looks wonderful!  bear_original  bear_original   I love his features and the dog collar is a nice finish  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

Hugs,

denisepurrington Out Of The Forest Bears
Seattle
Website

He's absolutely adorable Kathy  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub ......and what a unique idea making his ears jointed.  You are such a tallented, clever Girl  bear_grin
O.K., gonna go check out his page.
:hug:  Denise

minkbears Vintage Mink Bears by Kathy Myers
Lakewood CA
Website

Thanks everyone for your nice comments...as always they are very much appreciated   bear_flower

Well, I can't take credit for the Lottery idea. Tammy (Beckoning Bears) introduced me to the idea; then when I asked my collectors for feedback on the idea they made me aware that Michele Lamb does Lottery adoptions on her website. And several of my collectors had tried it and felt that it was a very fair sales method.

So far, so good with my first lottery. There is enough interest to make it fun. It is extra time and work for me but it is worth it to show my wonderful collectors that I am listening to their opinions.

:hug: ~ Kathy

PeachtreeCottage Peachtree Cottage
Georgia
Website

Really Really cute :-)

/miniteddyhugs,

Board footer