Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

bunny1.jpgThis , for me, is a new take on a bunny design. This is Brambles, she's a bit wirier and less cutesy than my first bunnies...however she still has a cute look which i like...I think she has a cheeky face!

bunny11cc.jpg

WoozieJu Woozie Ju Bears
North Walsham
Website

Jenny, I think Brambles is gorgeous!
You're completely right about her little face... just the right mix of cuteness & cheekiness! :hug:
Luv & Hugs,
Julia x

Netty Wassenaar

Jenny she is adorable, I love the second photo, gives her real character.
bear_thumb

-x-
Annette

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

She's gorgeous, love her expression

Sarah Sarian Miniature Bears
South Wales

bear_wub  bear_wub Totally cute!  Her face is adorable but you can see some cheekiness in there too  bear_original  bear_original

JRB CREATIONS JRB CREATIONS
New Carlisle, IN

She is adorable!!  I love her expression!   bear_wub  :clap:

:hug:
*Jeannette

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

Thanks ever so much!!  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug: I loved making her though she did cause me some grief...for me it's achieving that 'bunny thing' which is so hard to pin down...but we got there.

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

OOOOoooo what a sweetheart!  I love how she has one ear sideways like that - so adorable!   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Rich1988 aRTy Bears
Burton, Staffs

Jenny, she is absolutely beautiful! I love that expression, you definitely got that 'rabbit thing'.
WOW!

Richard
x

New Avenue Crew New Avenue Crew by Debora Hoffmann
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Website

She's lovely, Jenny. Such a different look, and yet, I can see that sweet bunny persona shining through. bear_thumb  Sometimes those that cause us grief in the process turn out the best. I hope that's true for children! bear_laugh

~Debora

lulu sweet souls
canton, new york

She is the most lovable bunny ever bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub   That face!!!!  You certainly did capture the "bunny thing" - perfectly bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

binglebears bingle bears
Upstate, NY

I absolutely LOVE her!!! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub Bravo!!! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

suejennings TeddyBuys
Kent
Website

Wow, such a sweet, adorable bunny!  You MUST be delighted with her.  Her more delicate shape makes her look younger and more vulnerable!

Regards

Sue

Board footer