Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Clarebear Fulrfun Bears
Alice Springs

Purple-bear.jpgHere is my latest big bear.  22 inches standing!  I have only recently started doing big bears but still like to do them totally by hand.  This was made using a combination of mohairs both the same colour (obviously) butthe body was made using a long, sparse, wavy mohair and the rest a shorter, denser, mohair.  This bear is for a friend who is having a baby girl later in April although I am very tempted to keep her!  Please, please post comments especially ones that tell me where to improve!

Good Juju Bears and Dolls Good Juju Bears and Dolls
From Spain and live in Germany

I like him!!!  bear_wub  The fabric ist great too.  My favourite colour  bear_wub .  I think you should sew more big bears  bear_thumb

tuppies teddies Tuppies Teddies
Lindenow, Central Gippsland

Clare, you have done a wonderful job with this bear.....22"   I like him a lot...

Vicki Posts: 99

Awww, she's adorable!!!!  She's going to make a FANTASTIC heirloom for your friends new baby!!  (that is unless you decide to keep her yourself)  :clap:  :clap:

~Vicki

honusms Fort Worth, Texas

Great color and lovely expression!  Well done!

Sue

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Hi Clare!  I haven't been here in awhile again,  but was glad I popped in in time to see your newest bear, isn't she pretty!  I looove her fun  bear_wub

New Avenue Crew New Avenue Crew by Debora Hoffmann
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Website

Oh, lovely, Clare! bear_smile

Board footer