Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Seraphim Seraphim Bears
Belleville
Website

Seraphim-Bears---StevieA.jpgHello everyone:

I just wanted to share with you my new design. This is Stevie and she will be available this November... yes you read that correctly... at the Toronto Teddy Bears on Vacation show. I will be holding most of my bears if not all until that show in order to build up my hug! I hope you like the new design and thank you for your comments!

Have a wonderful day!

Michele Seraphim

New Avenue Crew New Avenue Crew by Debora Hoffmann
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Website

Oh, wow, Michele! What a gorgeous bear!  bear_wub I know it's hard to keep enough bears around for a show, so September sounds perfectly reasonable. I am not familiar with your work, so I'll be off to visit your blog now.  bear_smile

~Debora

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Love this new design. She is really beautiful, so classic.  Great job.
Joanne

BearBottoms 'Bear' Bottoms Originals
Ft. Bragg, NC

Lovely, Michele, simply lovely

NatalyTools NatalyTools
Kurgan, Russia
Website

I'm very like the new design, just a sea of applause!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

LisaAP Arcas designs
Website

What a beautiful bear, I love her sweetly smiling face.  bear_wub

Regards

Lisa

Seraphim Seraphim Bears
Belleville
Website

Thank you so much everyone! I am really always drawn to the Classic bears although I love them ALL so I thought I would spend some time and create my own style. I am so happy you like her too! Thank you all for you lovely comments! Have a beary wonderful day!

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Hi Michelle,
    Your bear is charming and I love her expression.  TBOV is a great show - maybe I'll get the chance to stop in and see Stevie in person.

hugs,

Brenda

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Oh my, Michele, Stevie is absolutely delightful : such a sweet face and lovely fur.   bear_wub
Traditional teddies are my favourites, but Stevie has definitely got something special ... "je ne sais quoi"  bear_laugh   Adorable !  :clap:

I wish I could go to Toronto to give her a big hug  bear_original .

Hugs,  :hug:

Peter & the bears

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

What a gorgeous classic bear.  I think I should probably start stock piling for my fair in November too, smart idea!

susiray Bear-Hands
Algarve, Portugal

she is truly lovely Michelle, beautifully made!!

denisepurrington Out Of The Forest Bears
Seattle
Website

What a pretty bear  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
:hug:  Denise

Seraphim Seraphim Bears
Belleville
Website

Thank you everyone!!! It is so nice to hear from some new and old friends! bear_grin 

I would love to see you there Brenda and nice to hear that you enjoy that show. I have been in the Spring as a guest but never to exhibit so the Christmas show should be fun!

Peter & the bears, I wish you could give her a hug too, she really gives nice ones!

Katy I just have that fear of not having enough bears ready for a show so this is the best way for me to work at a nice pace and see the hug build... it is hard to keep them secret for so long however but nice to have them around me for an extended period of time also!

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow
Seraphim wrote:

Katy I just have that fear of not having enough bears ready for a show so this is the best way for me to work at a nice pace and see the hug build... it is hard to keep them secret for so long however but nice to have them around me for an extended period of time also!

You've now given me the fear too  bear_grin   I just worked out how many I could make as I work full time, and you're right, really need to start now!

Seraphim Seraphim Bears
Belleville
Website

Katy: you're fun!!! I work full time also so my nights when magic is in the air is when I can create my bears. We are even open 7 days a week ... hahahahaha sorry for putting the fear into you but I am happy that you will be better prepared without stress at the same time. Now you can create your bear babies in peace and enjoy them a while before they leave! Have fun creating!  bear_original

JRB CREATIONS JRB CREATIONS
New Carlisle, IN

Gorgeous bear!!  I love her!!!   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

:hug:
*Jeannette

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

She is a stunning bear!  Such a sweet & serene face and so well accessorized!   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Kidsandteddy The kids and teddy too
Lincoln Ca.

Michele,
What a wonderful bear !!! Love the vintage look and her clothes are great !!!  :clap:

Bonnie

Seraphim Seraphim Bears
Belleville
Website

Thanks you Bonnie, Melisa and Jeannette! Have a wonderful day and thanks for the nice comments... I'll pass on the kind words to Stevie! Hehehe

ciderantiques Ciderantiques and Old Soul Bears
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

She is gorgeous!  Perhaps I will get to see her in the fur  bear_original

Board footer