Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

TreacleBears Treacle Bears

Katie.jpgHi everyone!
Well 'm new to Teddy Talk and I hope to speak to many of you in the future....

I am attending the Brewins' Bruins Teddy Bear Fair in Minstead, Nr. Lyndhurst in the New Forest on 22 May - is anyone else here exhibiting???  Would be nice to get to know a few of your fellow artist before the event...

eteddys eTeddys
Phoenix, AZ
Website

Welcome to Teddy Talk.  I love this bear.  So cute how you used 2 different fabrics for the feet!

Hugs,
Alison

Fallenrose near Cologne

Such a cute little face.. *_*
How big is this lil' one, if I may ask?

Ariane

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

Hello Nicky, welcome to TT  bear_flower

I love your little bear  bear_wub  Sorry I won't be at your bear fair but I hope you have a great show!  bear_thumb

Hugs Ali

bearsofbath Bears Of Bath
Bath, UK
Website

Hi Nicky and a warm welcome to Teddy Talk, look forward to chatting to you and seeing your lovely bears :hug:

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Aww, she's lovely.  I won't be at the fair, but a bear of mine is popping down for the competition, I'll make sure he gives you a wave  bear_grin

TreacleBears Treacle Bears

Lucy.jpgHello!
This little bear is called Katie and she seems to be the most popular bear that I have done - everyone loves her!
She was an 11" bear and made with faux fur and cath kidston fabric for her paw pads.
This is my trademark that I use patterned or vintage fabric for their paws and a little button as their bellow button!
Here is another 'Katie' which I have made for adoption at the fair.  She is called 'Lucy'.
xxxxx

everythingcrafty Posts: 277

Hi Nicky'
Glad to have you aboard. Your bear is just the sweetest little one.

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Welcome to Teddy Talk.  Your bear has such a beautiful , innocent face  bear_wub

Board footer