Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

JRB CREATIONS JRB CREATIONS
New Carlisle, IN

I just wanted to stop in and give everyone a heads up.  I don't know if it is just mine or if it is happening to a lot of people, but somehow someone got ahold of my Pay Pal debit card number and has been having some fun shopping with it!  bear_angry   So I have had to cancel my card and try to open disputes on the charges.  How can people be so rude and uncaring? I just don't get it!! 
So, just be safe and keep an eye on your accounts.   I would hate to see this happen to anyone else!

:hug:
*Jeannette

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

Thanks Jeannette, I have noticed that the little golden security lock icon at the bottom of the page comes up with an alert sign at log-in time - might change all my passwords!

Dreli-Bears Dreli-Bears
Salzburg
Website

Ohhhhhhhh I hate changing all the passwords every 6 weeks - it's really very annoying - why can't people attend to their things - why are there always people doing bad things .........

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

Thanks for the heads up!   :hug:

Us Bears Pennsylvania

I only keep a nominal amount of money in my PayPal account at any given time.  If, on the outside chance, somebody is able to break in, they would only get $20.00 if they are lucky.

If I need more money in the account to make a payment on some goods or services, I transfer only the amount of money needed into my account.

I have a separate ATM/Debit card on a separate bank account which I use only for internet transactions.  I do NOT use my main bank account for any electronic or internet transactions not directly related to my personal finances.  Again, I only keep a nominal amount of money (approx. $50.00) in that account.

Somebody could break in to my PayPal and or debit accounts and take all the money there but they would get less than $100.  Right now, they might be lucky to get $50.

Even if they did get that money, the Bears would put a great, big "Bear Wammy" on them!
You all know how powerful Bear Power is.  Right?  Well, let me tell you...  You do NOT want to get on the bad side of 1,000 Teddy Bears!  Bear Power works both ways!  bear_happy

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

I do the same - the minute I get Paypal money, I transfer it out to my other bank account.  Never more than a few dollars in my Paypal.

Board footer