Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Dreli-Bears Dreli-Bears
Salzburg
Website

Rainbow-08.jpgA rainbow will show you where the sun will be after a rainy day ....... I had a very rainy time in my heart lately ...... this bear is the first bear after this hard time and I called him Rainbow.

He now owns to a lovely family - uncle and aunt of my beloved boss and friend, who passed away some time ago ........ this is a sign for me to go on with my bears and to go on in life with what we startet together ......

I hope you will like this bear - he is about 11 inch tall and made out of dyed Mini-Mohair - as there was some fur left, I created a "Little Rainbow", whom I will present to you as soon as possible

thanks for stoping by
hugs to all of you

WoozieJu Woozie Ju Bears
North Walsham
Website

Andrea,
Rainbow is beautiful & what better way to start again?
Let him be the first of many which help you move on with your life in a good & positive way bear_wub
Big Hug to you!
Julia xx

Woodbury Park Bears Woodbury Park Bears
Central Coast New South Wales

Andrea Rainbow is lovely ! You have done a wonderful job on him his nose is perfect and I just love the colours.

Raewyn

ursidae Posts: 227

I love the colors...did you dye the fur yourself?

:)

g

LisaAP Arcas designs
Website

Oh what a beautiful bear! I love the colours and his nose is just perfect.  bear_wub

Regards

Lisa

Dreli-Bears Dreli-Bears
Salzburg
Website

Oh thank you for your lovely words - it encourages me to create maybe another one in this way ..... yes I dyed the fur by myself, it was a great fun because I had the helping hands of my daughter Christina (15,5 years old) and we made a funny colour-mix as you can see here
Rainbow-09.jpg

Kledi Kledi-B
Website

What a beautiful bear! Love the colour and the sweet face!  bear_wub

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Hi Andrea!

Rainbow is true eye candy! I agree with the others that his nose is perfect and I add it looks like a sweet (yum yum). He has a real sweet face and it is impossible not to want to hug him again and again.

I love the way you dyed your mohair.

I am glad you managed to get back into teddy bear manking. Let your imagination drive your hands and keep bringing more bears to "life"!

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

TeddyValley Teddy Valley Bears

Amazing colors! Stunning! Perfect nose! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

:hug:
Judit

Boogaloo Bears Boogaloo Bears
united kingdom

Lovely bear, I love his little feet!  bear_grin

Hugs

Lisa

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Aww, what fun, he came out beautifully. I'm sure his new owners love him

Dreli-Bears Dreli-Bears
Salzburg
Website

Yesterday Rainbow met his new bear-Mom and bear-daddy and they were sooooooooo happy, they didn't expect getting this funny coloured bear, as it was a present from a lovely friend to them ....... anyway those stories around our beloved bears make bearmaking more funny and exciting for me as ever. I'm happy to be back to work and some new bears will be born soon!!!!

Thanks so much for your wonderful words for my bear!!!!!

Good Juju Bears and Dolls Good Juju Bears and Dolls
From Spain and live in Germany

Rainbow is gorgeous!!! I'm sure his new family are happy with him.  Don't give up making this beautiful bears bear_thumb  bear_wub

Board footer