Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Hi Everyone,

The first issue of Bearwitched is live!  Take a browse through the site and tell me what you think!!

I would like to thank all the support, the wonderful emails, people who have submitted photos, oyu are all wonderful!

Please take a look at the Current Issue and let me know your thoughts.  We have over 60 New Creations, 10 Bears with Bows and 20 White bears.  Along with TWO artist profiles, a collector profile, 4 fantastic bear related articles - three of which have been written by fellow Teddy Talkers.

I would LOVE people to support this, and let their collectors know about the web-zine. I'm hoping it's going to be a huge success with lots of readers!

Remember to get me your photos in plenty of time for the next issue which is due out on Feb 1st.    :bday:

http://www.bearwitched.com

Looking forward to hearing what you think of the zine!
Danni

Gatehouse Bears Gatehouse Gallery
Lockwood, Victoria, Australia

Congrats on the site, Danni, looks great :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Oops, I didn't get to send pics yet, but I promise I will.

All the beary best wishes for the new year and the webzine.

newbearland Christchurch, New Zealand

Well done Danni - the site is a credit to you.

Looking forward to the next issue.

Congratulations.
Mel

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Danni,

The premier issue looks fantastic!

Great articles! Gorgeous bears!

I've got to hand it to the many Teddy Talkers who have written articles or submitted pictures! It's so wonderful to see our friends here step up to support your site.  :hug:   :clap:  And the exposure will benefit them as well, of course!

I'm already excited for the next issue!!!!  :dance:

Thank you for your time and efforts in supporting the teddy bear industry!
Hugs,
Daphne

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Well done Danni for the launch of Bearwitched!
Congratulations and thank you very much for all your hard work in getting this up and running.
Great articles and lovely to see all the gorgeous Bears.

Best wishes for the New Year and the Bearwitched zine.

Hugs
Carolyn

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

Congratulations Danni!
:dance:  :dance:  :dance:

What an awsome job you have done!
:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Here's to a looong and successful 'life' for Bearwitched!!

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Congrats Danni, and good luck :clap:

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Danni ! Congratulations !!!!    :clap:   :bday:   :clap:   :bday:   :clap: 
What a fantastic website !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   bear_wub   bear_flower   bear_wub   bear_flower
I would love to join !!!  :hug:  please please please !  :pray: 
I don't have any new bear yet but
soon as I create a new one I will send you a photo !!! 
Looking forward to the next issue !  bear_laugh

Hugs/Marie

taralee teds Taralee Teds
south australia

Bearwitched is great Danni - congrats  :clap:   :clap:   :clap:   :clap:   :clap:
I cant wait for the next edition  bear_tongue

sewzanne Raccoon Creek Bears
New Jersey

Congratulations, Danni  :clap:   :clap: - Bearwitched looks great!

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Danni it is wonderful!!! I just had a looksie through it!  Wonderful articles and beautiful bears! You did a lot of work gal, and it paid off!!!!  :hug:

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

Danni, the new beary site is fabulous and very professional. I have no doubt that it will go from strength to strength in 2006 - i for one will be popping in regularly (oh dear, there goes one of my new years resolutions already - to spend less time on the computer).

Good Luck with Bearwitched  bear_thumb 

Penny xxx

melissa Honeythorpe Bears
Wellington, New Zealand
Website

Danni

Big ups to you my friend - the site is great!  I know that a lot of hard work has gone into this so give yourself a pat on the back  bear_original
Looking forward to seeing it develop over the year.  (oh and thanks for putting my bear's photo in too...I'm sure that goes for everyone else on here too!)

clare14 Country Bears
England

Wishing you every success with this Danni, it looks wonderful!!!  bear_wub   :dance:

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Excellent, Danni!  Wow, you've got so many talents and skills under your belt.  I'm always playing "catchup" with my bearmaking and usually forget to submit photos to magazines, Bears & Buds, etc., so I'll probably be just as awful submitting to you.  Please find me if I can help round out your pages, with a reminder!

I love the colors of your site -- very soothing and pretty, without being too distractingly feminized -- and the mailing lists and giveaway contest are just great ideas put to good use.

I wish you the very best of luck, and have bookmarked your site for future visits!

Great job,

NancyAndFriends Posts: 1,153

Oh my gosh, Danni.  That is just gorgeous !!
I don't know where I have been, I didn't even know you were doing such a project.  WOW, I am truly impressed!
I can hardly wait for the next issue to come out.
All the topics are so interesting and the photos...well, the photos are purely delightful! 
Did I say I loved it?

By the way, how many hours are in your Australian days?  Where in the world did you find the time to do such a marvel?

I hope you keep this going for a long time.
Nancy

starlite Starlite Bears
Renfrew,Scotland

Hi Danni ,
I just had a look at Bearwitched - (had to just loved that programme bear_grin )
But now I love your webzine even more than that - well done for such excellent organisation  :clap:  :clap: and layout  :clap:  :clap: and content  bear_thumb  bear_thumb - also to your contributors bear_flower  bear_flower  - really good articles etc
I hope this is the start of a very very long life for this wonderful venture :dance:  :dance:  :dance:
:hug:
Anne

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Just got back from reading all the articles and looking at all the amazing bears . . . Danni, you are a wonder!  You have done a beautiful job with getting the web-zine up and going.  How exciting for you!  I look forward to seeing future issues and participating myself!  Fantastic effort, my friend!

kathytaylor Ruby Mountain Bears
Northern Nevada, USA

I just loved it. I was so excited , I have been reading the articles, surfing the pictures. It is just awesome, You did a lovely job.
Kathy

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Bearwitched is great!  Danni, you did a great job!  And so did all the contributors!   :clap:

I have finished reading everything yet, but I've enjoyed everything so far.  Everything looks nice.  Reading the articles is easy on your eyes and makes it fun.  Sometimes you read stuff and the content is interesting to you, but the way the font, colors, etc.  just don't make it fun to read.  And Bearwitched is fun to read (of course, I love the content too).  Not sure if this makes sense.  But it's supposed to be a compliment.  bear_original

I haven't finished reading this month's, but I'm already excited for next month's issue.  Keep up the good work!

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

I'm soo excited about this. Thank you Danni.
I've sent this link to everyone I know, soo cool to see my bears somewhere. And the site looks very professional!!

I also want to acknowledge those TT'ers who wrote articles. What an interesting read!

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

Danni, you did a wonderful job and i must say are very talanted in every field. I'm not good at websites or computer programming jist bears and languages, so I admire people who can deal with math, chemistry, computers, etc..

Danni, I hope your site will become the main collector's  site not only in Australia but in the whole world too.. :hug:

Meri Bears (UK) West Sussex, England

Danni

I have contacted you directly about Bearwitched several times over the last month or so as you kindly offered to write an article about my bears.

I just wanted to say publicly what an amazing job you have done here. I remember when you said that you were thinking about launching the site it seemed that in days you already had the bulk of the site set up and with such a profssional look. I know this has taken up so much of your time and that other bearmakers as well as myself  and collectors will find this of enormous benefit and interest so thank you, thank you for your hard efforts.

I wish you so much success with it. :hug:

Wisdom Bears Wisdom Bears
Ayrshire, Scotland.

Well Done Danni,
                               I have just visited and it really is a job well done. How you get time to make bears and do this is just amazing. Hope 2006 is your year.

Hugs Rita xxxx

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Oh Danni!!!! 

I'm just trying to play catch up now and it looks absolutely FABULOUS!!!  Can't wait to find a few more minutes to sit down and read everything.  AWESOME job!!!!   :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Board footer