Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

Hey all! Sorry I haven't been in much! I'm still making bears and I am doing a signing at the shop My Friends and Me next week. My sons made this fun preview video of the bears I'll be taking to the event. Isn't it great? I may have to pay them as marketing guys!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEdCsnAAom0

Check out the video I made (The Teddy Bear Song) while you are there if you haven't already. It was my first and only attempt at video-making.

Bear Hugs!!!
Tami

puca bears puca bears

Really lovely, Tami...........perfect showcase for your stunning bears bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
huggies
Maria............and have fun with the signing

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

that is cool, I want to learn how to make videos, do you need a special program to make one?  bear_whistle

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Great job by your sons, and love the teddy bear song one, especially the pics of the bears looking over the boy's shoulders  bear_wub

New Avenue Crew New Avenue Crew by Debora Hoffmann
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Website

This is great! I loved the video, but the bears were the stars of the show. Love Marmalade! bear_wub

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

Thank you everyone!

We used Windows Movie Maker which came with the computer. My 12 year old showed it to me last year, and I just played around with it to learn it. I think it is pretty straight forward. And now that the boys have given me the idea, I think I'll preview all my bear shows that way.

Board footer