Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

New Avenue Crew New Avenue Crew by Debora Hoffmann
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Website

logan_sit_tt.jpgFor the very first time, I am listing a bear for adoption here on Teddy Talk! I am so excited to introduce you to sweet Logan. bear_smile

Logan stands 10.5 inches (26.67 centimeters) tall, is made from a lovely peach-toned kid mohair with a hint of a blush, and has matching Ultrasuede paw pads. He is five-way jointed, has a hand-embroidered nose in pearl cotton, sports black glass eyes, and is stuffed with polyester fiber and plastic pellets for a good weight. I have carefully added some light shading to enhance his features.

Logan is available for adoption directly from me. [Update: Logan has been adopted. bear_flower ] Please visit my blog (http://newavenuecrew.blogspot.com) for Logan's adoption fee, to see more photos, and to hear his story--you won't want to miss it.

~Debora

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

She's a gorgeous bear, Debora, and a thoughtful remembrance - lovely in every way.  bear_wub

Becky

shiniker Little Leaf Bears by Shanna
Loveland

So very handsome!  I'm excited you are back making beautiful bears!  Such a sad story, I'm glad that the little girl Logan will be remembered.

Shanna

tedsnsuch Teds 'n Such
Chicago
Website

Debora!
It's good to see you making bears again!

Your Logan is a wonderful tribute.  Your work is great and your heart is amazing.

Rich1988 aRTy Bears
Burton, Staffs

Simply Beautiful!

Richard
x

Website

Thank you so much, Becky, Shanna, Tyler, and Richard (and those of you who've "liked" this post, too)! I am so glad you like teddy Logan! bear_smile  It seemed only fitting to name my first new bear after the little girl whose bear had been the last one I'd made. Thank you also for your encouragement; I'm enjoying being out of hibernation. :dance:

Bear hugs to you from Colorado,
Debora

P.S. Hi, Tyler! Glad to see you here! bear_original

boohbears Booh Bears
Glendale, Arizona
Website

Logan was wonderful, I can see why he found a new home so quickly!!!
Hugs,
Janice

Website

Thank you for your kind comment, Janice! You are so sweet.

:hug:
Debora

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

She is so beautiful!   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Website

Thank you so much, Melisa! bear_smile

Board footer