Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Laniebears Arctophilia
Shropshire UK
Website

sml-cloud.JPG'Cloud' is one of my exclusive OOAK traditional vintage Victorian Style Mohair Bears.

He is approx 9-10" tall from the bottom of his footpads to tips of his ears. He weighs a heavy approx 600g.

'Cloud' is a totally unique bear 'OOAK' he also comes from a clean smoke free home.

'Cloud' has been made with intricate details and antiqued to acquire a authentic old fashioned vintage Victorian look. I have of course as always used my own contemporary artistic techniques to bring out his very special character...

'Cloud' is made from Blue tipped Ivory curly luxury mohair fabric. He has matching paw pads and inner ears.

'Cloud' has been stuffed with heavy weight stuffing and has been very heavily weighted but he still has that squidgy tummy feel we all love for hugging. I have also used clever scissor and needle sculpting to create a pleasing character and good proportions.

This precious Bear has traditional German hand blown matte glass shoe-button eyes and he is also traditionally four way cotter-pin jointed, with a wobble jointed head.

He has one of my tush tags inserted, He also comes with a hang tag with his name, DOB and my hand signed signature.

To dress him I have dressed him with a Ivory cotton neck tie. I have also hand embroidered a matching red heart on his torso.

'Cloud' really is so adorable, will this vintage style little boy steal your heart?

'Cloud' is available for sale now from my own website, click the link below for more details...

http://www.freewebs.com/mohairbears/tra … ilable.htm

Hugs Lanie x

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

You chose the perfect name for this soft, fluffy fellow!

Becky

boohbears Booh Bears
Glendale, Arizona
Website

He's beautiful!
Hugs,
Janice

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub It's that wonderful red heart that got me.  I love hearts and the bear is just gorgous!  Perfect name also.  Thanx for sharing, and keep them coming.
Hugs Pat

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

I love blue bears and Cloud is no exception... he is beautiful!   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Sarah Sarian Miniature Bears
South Wales

bear_original  bear_original He's lovely and the colour of his fur is too.  I like the added touch of red - very effective.  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

Hugs,

Board footer