Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Karon Posts: 751

Yep, in November I'm having a departure from my bear making courses and making Snowflake Sprite :dance:  :dance:  with Coleen Babcock and other ladies at a craft shop called Blue Haze in Chesham.

Coleen is a fantastic doll artist and used to run a doll club at Rainsbow Silks in Great Missenden.

I can already picture my "Snowflake Sprite" which perhaps isn't a good thing as I might be disappointed!

Karon

boohbears Booh Bears
Glendale, Arizona
Website

How fun, Karon!  Will you post pics of your doll once you are finished?
Hugs,
Janice

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub Cloth dolls are good too.  As you can see on TT, a lot of bear artists area also making cloth dolls.  They seem to go together.  I have made cloth dolls also, but small ones from patterns, and I sold them along with my other crafts at craft shows.  Have fun, but you should know that you can do both.
Hugs Pat bear_flower

EvaJ EJ's Crafts
Fort Mohave, Arizona

Cloth dolls are fun and I design a new one every year and show them at craft shows.  To be honest, my dolls sell better than the bears in the area where I live.  You will have fun making dolls.

Fallenrose near Cologne

Karon,

your are so lucky to be able to go on this cloth doll making course, you'll surely love what you create, it's so much fun to make a doll!

Hugs, Ariane

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Ooh, have fun

If you google Bluehaze you will see the prototype of Snowflake Sprite - she looks fun!

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

I've just googled - she's lovely Karon, bet you can't wait until November  bear_grin  Make sure to post some piccies when you finished  :photo:

lovenshire Love and Cuddle Nursery
Missouri
Website

Well, I googled Bluehaze and all I got was a bunch of druggie stuff!

lovenshire Love and Cuddle Nursery
Missouri
Website

bear_original  Thank you so much for the link...that looks like so much fun!  Yes, please do let us she it when you are done!

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Ooh, love the look of that blog, must read further...

Lenora

Your post DID make me laugh :crackup: .  I googled Bluehaze and got the right one though - how odd!

Glad you got to see the Snowflake Sprite in the end though!

Can't wait to do her - I am going to use Swarvoski crystal beads for her outfit.

Ai your right - I CAN'T wait!

Karon

Board footer