Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

P1030077tt.jpgAs you might know, Nancy Tillberg offered a free online course at her Ebearz University this month. She provided the pattern, along with instructions, tips, and tutorials. Everyone picked up some new tricks.

This is my bear, Amy. I hope you like her! (I'll be holding a drawing for her through my Dangerbears fan page on Facebook.)

Becky

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

So lovely to meet Amy.  I signed up and read things, but haven't actually had time to make the bear  :redface:   I did learn some new techniques though that I shall try and apply to ones on the go

Fallenrose near Cologne

Very sweet Bear, I'm always fascinated how different the bears from the same pattern turned out. I love the contrasting bow, works very well with the fur
I finished mine, too - just waiting to get my camera working again to take some photos of my lovely "Tuffy"

Hugs, Ariane

suejennings TeddyBuys
Kent
Website

Such a lovely teddy face and sweet expression.  I love your use of complimentary colours!

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Thank you, Katy, Ariane, and Sue!  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

The course has been a very good experience, and I'm looking forward to seeing dozens of bears - all made from the same pattern.

Becky

Jaina Emo Bears
Dudley, West Mids

Hi Becky,
Amy is lovely. bear_grin  It's amazing really, I have finished my boot camp bear and it looks totally different even though it's from the same pattern. She looks like one of your bears still bear_happy

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website
Julia wrote:

I have finished my boot camp bear and it looks totally different even though it's from the same pattern.

I don't see your bear in the Ebearz gallery yet (or here). Photo, please!  bear_grin

Isn't it interesting to see all the different bears that are being created from one pattern? I'm really enjoying this.

Becky

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

You're sweet, Brenda.  bear_original  Thank you.  :hug:

Becky

LisaAP Arcas designs
Website

Becky,

What a gorgeous looking bear! It does look like one of yours despite it being not your pattern design.  bear_original

I really wanted to take that course but couldn't find the time, boo hoo. I bet it was so much fun to do. I can't get over how different some of the bears have come out.

Regards

Lisa

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Thank you, Lisa.  :hug:  It was a good course. I think everyone learned something new and useful.

Becky

Board footer