Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Pages:
Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Redcliff, Alberta, Canada
Website

139-3960_IMG.JPG139-3959_IMG.JPG139-3958_IMG.JPG139-3957_IMG.JPG139-3956_IMG.JPGI just have to show everyone these beautiful boxes that I bought today for my bear stuff.  Well I didn't actually need them but I couldn't resist and they were on sale!!! :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance: Even the inside has bear pics!!!

There was another size that I missed so I might have to go back tomorrow!!!

Jane

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

Wow !Jane where did you get them? they are so wonderful i wish they were mine.if i saw them i too would has purchase them, missed out again bear_grin  bear_grin

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

Aren't they lovely!  If I tried to use something like that in this house I would find all my bear stuff dumped and they would disappear into my girls rooms.
You are so lucky to have gotten them.

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Yes Jane,please tell where you purchased them.I live in Canada also so maybe I can actually find them.  :pray:  Please tell all!!   :dance:   bear_grin   :hug:

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Website

I got them at London Drugs!  Not sure if you have one in your area but it would be well worth a visit.  I also bought some hat boxes and they ranged in price from $.99 - $2.99.  Im going to use them to send my smallish bears to their new homes.

Sure hope you have a London Drugs in your area!

Jane

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Nope, Lawtons and Shoppers. I'm going to search anyway because they look awesome. I bought some bear themed ones at a dollar store a couple years ago and I bought every box there as they were differnt sizes . Not as nice as yours and they were good for small bears(5-6 inch) but I just had to have them all. I'll be searching now,I have a "bee in my bonnet "  bear_grin   Thanks for your quick reply. Hugs to you Jane!   :hug:

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

Lucky people who get them!

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Waaaaaaah --- I want some, too!!!   bear_sad   bear_sad   bear_sad   bear_sad   Lucky you, Jane!

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Jane!! Jane!! Jane !!
Thanks for sharing , What a beautiful box !!!  bear_wub
I waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaant some too !  bear_sad  bear_sad  bear_sad

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

What wonderful boxes .....

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

Those are beautiful. I wish I could find something like that!! they're terrific! Good for you! bear_thumb

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

Those are adorable!!!   bear_wub I'd want the full set as well....you lucky girl   bear_flower

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Jane,

They are fab boxes.  I am so happy you found them!  ON SALE!!!!!  You are too clever!

I think they should have bear stuff all over the place

and then through in some gollies too

dilu

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

Jane, I love your boxes, thanks for showing them to us. I am headed to London Drugs just as soon as it opens!!!!!! bear_original  bear_thumb  bear_original

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Hmmm, I would be willing to swap something for some of those boxes ,  oh wait,that's another thread,sorry,silly me  :redface:   :doh:   bear_grin

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Website

139-3962_IMG.JPGOkay I had to go back and get the size I was missing today.  There were about 6 boxes left in the various sizes.  If you would like I would be willing to buy the rest and ship them to anyone who want them.  Of course you would have to pay for the shipping as well as the box.

Please let me know ASAP as I will go back into town later today and see what is left.

Here is a pic of the missing size.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

YES, please - I will pay whatever the boxes cost + shipping!  Thanks so much!

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Website

I should have said that the boxes ranged in prices from $6.99 - $14.99 and thats Cdn dollars.

I will run back in right away as Im sure most of you will want them!

Jane - Off to Medicine Hat to Bear Box Shop!!!!

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Website

I'm back and had a car full of boxes.  No actually not that full.  I bought what was left and asked if there was anymore and these were the last.  Please don't feel obligated as I can use the boxes as well.

Anyways I bought the last 7 boxes and the measurements and prices are as follows:

XLarge  17 1/4" x 12" $14.99- 2 available - has the blue outlined lid.

Large 15 1/4" x 11" $12.99 - 1 available - has the burgundy outlined lid.

Medium 13 1/4" x 10" $9.99 - 3 available - has the green outlined lid.

Small 11 1/4" x 8 3/4" $6.99 - 1 available - has the brown outlined lid.

You have to also add 7% Goods and Services Tax (GST) to the prices.  And then of course there will be shipping but I can let you know the shipping costs once I take them to the post office.

Let me know what you are interested in and I will send them as soon as I find boxes to put the boxes in!!!! bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

Jane

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

Jane, I will take one of each size . . . or one of whatever you have left at this point.  Thanks SO MUCH!

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Website

I haven't heard from anybody as yet so you are first in line.  I will put the 4 together for you Sue Ann and PM you the cost and you will have to give me your address. 

There is now 1 XLarge and 2 Med available if anyone is interested.

I just gave the one I bought for my Bear Business Partner to her and she was in love with it.  I hope you will love them tooooooo bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Jane

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Hello Jane, sorry for late reply !
I like to buy the box too ! could you send me some too ?
I want 1X Large and 1 Med *but*  if you can ship 1X Large and 2Med in 1box I want them all.  bear_wub
Please let me know. Thank you.  :hug:

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Website

Hi Marie,

Unfortunately only 1 Medium will fit in the XLarge Box.  But I will send both (1 x XLarge and 1 x Medium)  to you unless you want 2 shipments???  I will take the boxes to the post office tomorrow after work and let you know what the cost will be for postage and the boxes.

Can you please PM me your address ASAP so that I have it with me when I go to the  post office tomorrow.  Also do you want them insured and/or priority post.

Thanks and Im sure you will love bear_wub   bear_wub  bear_wub these boxes they were a really really great find.

Sorry ladies only 1 Medium box left - unless Marie wants 2 shipments!!!!!

Jane

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Hi Jane , I sent my add in your PM !
I take 1 X large and  1 Med size with 1shippment.... bear_laugh   
Thank you very much !!!

Now I think Jane has only 1 Medium box left !   bear_grin
Who want them ??

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Hi Jane.I will take the medium box if you stil have it. Let me know and I can arrange payment and send you my address.  bear_wub   bear_wub   :hug:

Pages:

Board footer