Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Pages:
Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Redcliff, Alberta, Canada
Website

Hi Shari,

The last medium box is yours :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

I will have to take it to the post office to get the actual shipping cost.  Can you please PM me your address and I will try to get a cost tomorrow after work.

Jane

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

Jane, is London Drugs getting more of the boxes in?

Lynn

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Website

For anyone who still wants a box I will be travelling to Lethbridge on Fri to go the Brian Adams concert - 5th row for FREEEEEEEEE :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

My friend won the tickets on the radio today :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Anyways they have a London Drugs and I will be going there to see if I can get one of the large boxes for a friend here.  So if anyone is still interested please e-mail me the size(s) you want and if they have them I will buy them for you.

Jane

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Website

Hi Lynn,

I asked and they said no.

Jane

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

Jane, I went to London Drugs in Sherwood Park yesterday and they didn't have any at all. There wasn't even an empty  spot on the shelf where they might have been, so you were really lucky to find them! I did come home with a couple of the hat boxes though and they are really nice.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Jane, I got my bear boxes today and they are waaaaaaay adorable!!  I know I will be able to put them to very good use - thanks so much for getting them and mailing them my way!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Website

Oh that makes me so happy :dance:  :dance:  I have been tracking them through Canada Post and is just says that they are still in Ontario.  Thanks for letting me know.  And Im so glad you like them.

Jane

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Wonderful boxes Jane!
You have insiped me to make some of my own. I will buy plain storage boxes and get working on the as soon as I feel well again. I am suffering lots of pain at the moment as I have Kidney stones. OUCH!!!!!!

Jane  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry

Pages:

Board footer