Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Dilu . . . you look adorably happy.  And that is beautiful!! bear_laugh

Laure Fool's Gold Bears
San Luis Obispo, CA

Penny, You got me!!  I am indeed gullible.  Anyhow, so glad to know you're OK with your wonderful self.....Now should I get miffed because you spoofed me?? :rolleyes:;):P:D

Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

Mm... I do not understand... When I posted yesterday, there were not all your posts... And now there are :o... Mine was just  under Laure's one in which she talked about the clay...
???
It's magical.
Yeah ! I love that ! :D

Penny, you are GOOD LOOKING. Yes, you are. Do not say no, you are.

Judi, ok, you're right, we are not geeks :).

Dearestdilu, mm... A charming accent, that pleases me very much... I must think about that :).
You're très très jolie, dear Dilu, and you have the same petit air espiègle as your Golly:). (< I'll try to find a translation, I promise... I do not know how to say that in English, in fact)

Hugs,
Marion

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

Grazie Mille Girls

Yes, i am rather beautiful are'nt i :D

Don't get miffed Laure!

I just cannot resist a joke - this as you can imagine - has got me in to LOTS of trouble in the past

I promise to be a good girl from now on bear_sad

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

What an interesting topic. What babes on this site! It's really scarey but some of you have similar trates of your bears. Only the good ones like beautiful eyes, lovely smiles, good hair days! I must say that I am not yet brave enough to post my picture. I look something between a golly and my dogs breakfast!

Love you guys though!!!!

Hugs Louise

If you DO look like your bears Louise you'll be as cute as a button

C'mon Louise - show your face and i'll post a piccy of me WITHOUT the paper bag over my head

(You have been warned folks)

Penny bear_tongue

Tofield Alberta Canada

Thank you Penny Poodles! Your so sweet! OK I will have a pic done this weekend of me and the old guy and post it for all the world to see. Does anyone want to start a pool to see if I will really go through with it?? Place your bets Girls!!!

Hugs and Smooches From Louise And The Old Guy:P

Laure Fool's Gold Bears
San Luis Obispo, CA

I've just got to mention something...It's the oddest thing.  Whenever Penny says something poignant, which is quite often, her avatar looks as if it just spoke the words.  I'm not kidding.  To me it seems to take on the emotion of whatever is said.  It may be the same with others' as well, but that is the one I've noticed, and sometimes Shelli's. :)

Feeling somewhat refreshed after my nap, although I DID get woke up prematurely. bear_sad

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Aaahhhh Louise...if you look anything like your avatar then you are simply ADORABLE!!!! NOT your dogs breakfast....that is funny though.:lol: We want to see your sweet face...and I know it is too!

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

Yeah, c'mon, Louise!!  bear_laugh bear_laugh

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Oh yeah!!! Come on Louise!!!! If ya don't, I'll try to get ahold of Garnet bear_tongue

Tofield Alberta Canada

You guys Crack me up! I dont see any bets on the table yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D

Tofield Alberta Canada

OK OK OK Here Goes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ME......................................

Phyllis-Diller-Photograph-I10043540.jpg

THE OLD GUY..............
Brad-Pitt-Poster-I10007180.jpg

Happy?

Hugs Louise and the Old Guy;)

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha

Now be serious and show us. bear_happy

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Oh  OH  OH  my sides are splitting, my tummy hurts and a trip to the loo would be a good idea!

First was Shelli's and Penny's jokes, on that other topic thread,  and now this....Louise my dear....oh dear oh dear.....Well Phyllis should feel complimented, cuz it's all uphill from dillerdom...and the old guy....uh huh....even my honey thought your posting hilarious.

Hey Pennypoodles, you are tooo quiet over there.....I love Louise's new name for you!

Thank you again....ladies one and all....I heard that you can loose weight laughing!

So, after the loo the scale.....

Wonks bear_laugh:D:D

Laure Fool's Gold Bears
San Luis Obispo, CA

Ha,Ha,Ha,Ha,Ha!!!Hoo,HOO,HEE,HEE!!!!...  Ooh!(pee-Pee!)
Too much, Ladies!!....Of course, too much of a good thing is just right!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::P:P:P:rolleyes::rolleyes::P:P:P:D

BTW: Penny is probably still sleeping.  She probably won't get up til midnight. bear_happy

Tofield Alberta Canada

By the way penny Dear. i saw your picture on your web site and your a doll girl! What are you complaining about. You look Great!!! Oh and Little Miss Laura Lynn, you look as pretty as I had pictured you. A sweet sweet lady you are!!

Hugs Louise AKA Phyllis!!!!!:cool:

gandme.jpg

Well, here i am girls - having lunch with George Clooney

I am looking a bit red faced as he has just made the MOST inappropriate suggestion!!!!

Of course i said YES

Penny bear_tongue

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Wow penny!!! Did he pay for lunch as well as hold your hand? :rolleyes:
You look wonderful and you must have got George in a bit of a sweat as he's looking a bit flushed, what did you do to him?

Jane

I slapped him about a bit Jane - just to let him know who was boss and then......
oooops no i better not say::P

Yes he paid for dinner - but he has the table manners of a pig (a pot bellied one)

hohohohohoho

Penny::D

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

:lol::lol::P:P:D:rolleyes::lol:

Oh man you guys all crack me up!!!  And Louise, you are so sweet!  I have to admit though...:rolleyes: I've gained a tad bit of weight since that pic bear_sad .  trying to work on that now.. it's tough with hypoglycemia... cause I have to eat if I'm hungry or I get really dizzy... and I eat things that have fat cause I dont get hungry as often??!!!  How annoying! :mad:

Oh, I totally forgot to post my photos with my bears.  I never realized I look like my bears till I looked at them side by side (we both have bangs LOL!)

me1.jpg  4.jpg  4.jpg

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

I've just popped back to catch up on this thread and found so many more of you!  It's lovely to put faces to your names - pleased to meet you all ladies!!! bear_happy

Wisdom Bears Wisdom Bears
Ayrshire, Scotland.

Laura, you do see a resemblance to your lovely bears, and that must be a great compliment.  Your Bears all have sweet faces.  Hugs Rita xx

LAURE - a talking avatar! How great would that be!

I'm glad that my bear 'speaks' to you, he did'nt say much to me before he was adopted cos i refused to let him have any of my chocolate :lol:

I was completely unaware that i EVER said anything poignant - i obviously live in a parallel universe of my own making

Poignant Penny bear_laugh

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

Penny and Laura . . . wonderful photos!!  See, Penny . . . told ya you were quite attractive!  And Laura . . . such a cutie and even more so in person.  Hugs to all ...

Board footer