Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Just Us Bears Just Us Bears
Australia

Rita...LOVE your new avatar!! Did you do it or was it 'Shell.....ed' out for you??:P
VERY pretty!

Wisdom Bears Wisdom Bears
Ayrshire, Scotland.

Hi Hayley,
                    Yes, it was Shelli who very kindly did it for me, I would not know where to start. My pictures are not too bad ,but thats about all.  Shes a very talented lady is our Shelli and one of the few generous people who do not mind helping out.  Hugs Rita xx

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Gee, shucks... Thanks for the nice mention.  But don't martyr me!  I LIKE doing these graphic thingamajigs, and as I've said before, it allows me a good excuse -- I'm doing something good for someone OUTSIDE MYSELF -- to spend a little time away from my bearmaking (and housecleaning -- AARGH!!!) pursuing something about which I'd like to know much more.

I'm glad you like and appreciate the avatar, Rita... that's the part that makes my heart sing, and not any kind of public accolade.  Truly.

Just Us Bears Just Us Bears
Australia

Here is me and some of my bears...can't see much resemblence really!
  hayley.jpg

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Maybe not Hayley, but boy, everyone in that picture is just too cute for words!

Dilu

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Cute, cute, Hayley . . . you and the bears!!  Thanks for posting!  bear_laugh

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Shelli and all the rest of you that haven't shared your pictures . . . where are they??

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Cutie Girl! Hayley what a lovely lady you are. Yah!!!!!!! Where are all you other ladies Shelli!!!!

Hugs Louise

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Awww!  Thanks Sue Ann and Rita!!  And Rita, what a lovely avatar!  Shelli's having a blast with PHotoshop bear_laugh !  Me, I'm just keeping it short and simple bear_grin

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Rita!  I too love your avatar!  Shelli did mine too and I print them for my hang tags. They look so professional.  I think I am going to have to hire this talented ladie to do some more. 

Hayley,  you look wonderful and so do your bears.  Thank you so much for sharing your picture:).  I enjoy, so much, seeing pictures of all our firends here.  It is so nice to put a face to these posts:):):):):):)  Lots of happy faces!!!!
HUGGIES!

Laure Fool's Gold Bears
San Luis Obispo, CA

Hayley, So nice to put a face with your name.  What a bunch of cuties...You and the bears.  This is great, everyone sharing what we look like.  Now we won't need nametags when we meet for our fabulous gala on the Riviera!! bear_tongue

Wisdom Bears Wisdom Bears
Ayrshire, Scotland.

Hi, We could all wear our Avatar round our neck ,then we would know who everyone is.When Is this convention going to be ,I shall have to save seriously for this one. Wouldn't it be great fun to do it though,instead of just a dream.:D:lol:

Big Hugs Rita xx

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Here's the post again ladies...and gentlemen (I know you're out there)...this is for all the people who joined after this thread got a bit lost in the forum....anyway...JUMP IN...let's see some pictures!

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

wollongong-show-077.jpgI cant stop laughing : bear_grin bear_grin bear_grin: you guys look like your teddy bears ,the only thing i got in common is my big belly bear_grin bear_grin :lol:have a look

Kirsten So. Cal.
Website

kface2.jpghello-face2.jpgOkay, this pic is from 4 years ago, but totally represents me and my attitude. :rolleyes:
the 2nd one is from the spring.

Love Bud Bears Love Bud Bears by Sandy
New Jersey

Picture-932-copy.jpgHello Ladies, 
I like seeing your pictures it's nice to know who creates the magic behind all the wonderful bears.  :teddybear:
This is the picture I used for Teddy Bear & Friends Who's Who ad- Jan. 2006 issue.
~Sandy

Love Bud Bears Love Bud Bears by Sandy
New Jersey
Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

DSCF0043.jpgprim1.jpgbear-040.jpgDSCF0128.jpgHi there
Love seeing everyone bear_original  You are all so beautiful bear_original
I think I take a lot of my bear design from my pets.  Never really thought about whether I look like my bears...hmmm.  I suppose it would be kinda cool to look like a fairy bear or an angel bear lol  bear_innocent but maybe not a Jellybelly Bear lol  bear_grin

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_laugh You're all lovely ladies!!

Sheesh, Penny, how can you think you're not a fox!! ? I don't think your bears look like you, but they sure do look like George Cloony!!  :dance:

Oh. Depends are adult diapers. And no, I don't wear them (yet)  :P

Eileen

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Awww You guys.  Fantastic!

So I have questions:  JazzyFran----where are you?  The picture I mean, is this like a store where you own or work?  Why do I ask-  The lace. You dont get to see such beautiful laces where I am.....its good to know that girls are still dressing up as the beautiful princesses that they can be. 

I live so far from anything that all I can do is drool- what beautiful teddy dresses these would make  :lol:....already I am wondering about cutting up the dresses.....

Kirsten goofygal, I can tell you just love your pic being taken....but girl you
you do have attitude - and I think that's great ! 

Sandy-what great info-  I didn't realize they had moved so far forward in threatments.  Thank goodness...it is so terribly hard on teenagers, and teenagers can be so terribly cruel!

Sarah- as cute as your creations are...well they don't hold a candle to you

Thanks you guys who added on!  I hope more do too- what beautiful ladies!

And I think you can see the differance in gals doing what they love and gals being stuck somewhere they don't want to be-stress-

Great pics

Fran I want some of that lace......We have a GoodWill here but by the time stuff get donated it has been used threadbare....the down side of living in such a poor community.....

bear_tongue

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Fabulous photos ladies. :pray: :clap: :clap: bear_smile :clap: :clap: :rose:

It is sooo nice to put a face to these posts.  Kirsten, I love the first photo :P...that is how I am much of the time....especially while running around after my 2 year old who is the size of a 5 year old.

Sandy , your bear looks like he just belongs right where he is.

Sarah, you do look like your bears.  A bear does not have to have the same coloring or shape of head etc.. to look like the creator.  I think it is something that comes from the eyes.....never could quite put my finger on it.  Your dog looks like he has corded eyelids!!! CUTE!

Fran...I think we are seeing your playful personality?  I really like that photo bear_wub bear_smile :rose:

I hope more people will add to this post...pleeeaase :pray: :dance: :hug:

Pipa UK

Ohh wow yep some of you DO resemble your bears hehehe

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Terrific photos!  Thanks so much for posting them!

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli-taking-a-picture-of-.jpgShelli-and-Emme-small.jpgHey!  I just reread this thread and realize I never posted a photo here.  So here's me.  The first pic is a rleatively recent one with my beloved cat Emme, who got sick and had to be put to sleep just this last summer.  I miss her every day. bear_sad  The second is a goofy one I took of myself about 1.5 years ago, using a mirror we had leaning up against the wall.  (I rearrange my furniture constantly.)  My current camera ISN'T this one, in case people are looking closely for make and model!

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

I dont know if I posted.... here is mine - I need to take a better pic - I would take on right now and post it but I dont have makeup on!!! AHHHH!!!

ok, I'll try again.. gimme a few...

Board footer