Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_ermm I think I need to develop my own style before anyone can make the comparison. I have so few bears, and so few good pictures of my few bears or myself, that I'm not sure . . . but here goes:

TTWeddingFace.jpg
DSCN0032TTFace.jpg
DSCN0081TTFace.jpg
DSCN0071GrizFace.jpg

I have to admit that I didn't see any resemblance at all until I tried this:

TTWeddingFace2.jpg

Eileen

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

bear_grin bear_grin bear_grin bear_grin bear_grin bear_grin bear_grin bear_grin bear_grin bear_grin bear_grin

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Kimanddaisypic.JPGOk... hopefully these work...

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Woohoo, Kim . . . boy, are you a doll!!
And Eileen . . . now that last photo does 'bear' a resemblance to your work!!  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Well I don't think so ????? :angel:I see no resemblance here!

0meme.jpg

0mepandora.jpg  0mecontessa.jpg

Maybe the Old Guy!

0mrgarney.jpg

0tr4.jpg  0megarn2.jpg

Hugs Louise

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

I would never produce a bear that looked like me - it would'nt be fair on the bear  bear_tongue

Kim - if i looked like you honey i'd be off chasing Brad Pitt or George Clooney - GOSH YOU'RE GORGEOUS!

Penny  :dance:

clare14 Country Bears
England

Ooooh Kim, you stunna you!!!   I'm dead jealous!!  ;)

And Louise, there's a resemblance there I'm sure, well maybe Garnet!!  :dance:

I don't think I resemble my bears, well not in the face, maybe the body hair!!!   bear_grin bear_grin

Eileen you crack me up, and Penny, you know YOU DO!!!!   Tee! Hee!

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Kim,

I am so glad you got into a field that you love.  You are so beautiful, and by doing what you love, with hopefully a minimum of stress you can remain beautiful for many years to come.

your pups is a cutie too!  :love:

Yeah, that's our Louise, slipping in that diamond of hers.  Hi Garnet...!  Louise, glad you are feeling better.

Penny, many of us have seen your pic and you are lovely-just stop it!  You and your bearykins are delightful!

Eileen, you goofykins, you cropped the pic so much that no one can tell about the wedding and your lovely family and frineds....You took that wonderful face out of context!  But what a fun context! :dance:

bear_tongue

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

100_0094A.jpgWhy I'm posting this picture after seeing that beautiful face of Kim is beyond me...glutton for personal punishment I guess. 

Ladies this picture was taken just moment ago just for you...and I HATE HAVING MY PHOTO TAKEN...so the lot of you must be something pretty special.  Of course I had to hide behind my adorable mop-headed son, Taylor... :)

Love to you...

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

DIS_Judi-Joey-wed.JPGYay.  You all look great.  Now we will know who we are 'talking' to. :D

AND  we finally get to see Shelli's photo..it's about time! :dance:

Kim , you are adorbale.  What a cute picture.  You doggie is cute too.

Ah, Louise, you/ve got hubby sewing for you.  I wouldn't let mine near my machine. :lol:He's a great guy...just all thumbs...big ones too....  he's Belgian.  What a nice hubby you must have.

Eileen, you goof nut!  You fuuny girl.  What a cute nose ! :P

Shantell, for some reason I did not picture you old enough to have children that age.  When I first saw the photo I thought youwere standing behind ...perhaps your boyfriend!  Handsome son you have.  You must be proud.

Willamette Valley Oregon

Judi, I'm way old... bear_original 

Taylor is my baby at 14.  I also have a 21 year old son, Kyle and an 18 year old daughter, Erienne.  I just tell anyone who ask that I was 12 when I had my first one... bear_original ... I was really 19 which might as well have been 12.

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_laugh Awww Shantell,

Will you just look at your gorgeous eyes? Honestly, you beautiful young kids amaze me with your silly modesty.  :P

Me too, Judi--I thought Taylor must be a hubby! (Is Taylor married? I've still got one daughter uncommitted.)

Louise--the bears definitely favor Garnet. Definitely.

Dilu--Honest, I was just going for a closeup! Cross my heart. Besides, my bra strap is hanging out . . .

Eileen

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

Wowee, wowee . . . all the new photos are glorious!!  Every last one of you looks totally terrific - and I MEAN it!!
Bearmakers are all good looking - that's soooo cool!   bear_cool  bear_cool  bear_cool

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

You included miss Sue Ann! :hug: bear_wub :hug:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

Well . . . there could be exceptions, you know!!  bear_grin  bear_grin

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_laugh Nope!

Eileen

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Aww shucks guys... Do my bears look like me at all???  Judi- you have the most beautiful eyes!  and your bears have the same eyes!  Is that your adorable son you are holding?  Hez got your eyes!  very cute! Shantell, I thought you were about 19 too!  and I thought your son was your boyfriend!!! lol.... Eileen, love your bear nose!  Ok, so who havent we seen pictures of???  dont hold out gals!!!

Mutz Mutz's Tootsz Bears & Buds
New Berlin, Wisconsin

Amy--Small.jpgCute Eileen!!!!!!!!!!
I like the little nose.
I never posted to this either. So you all tell me... do I look like my critters?

Amy

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

Well, Amy . . . your critters are adorable - but you're cuter!!!  bear_flower  bear_flower

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Thanks for sharing your photos! It's fun to be surprised by all of your gorgeous faces!! (Not that I thought you'd all be ugly or anything! Man, am I putting my foot in my mouth tonight or what????  :doh:)

Kirsten, Oliver was so happy to see your picture! He sends you big hugs!!! Shantell, you could pass for 20 in a heart beat!

Eileen, you and your bears look a lot a like! Such wonderful character!

It's fun to see all of you. Keep 'em coming everyone!  bear_laugh

Willamette Valley Oregon

HA...20...yeah right...I have every grey hair, wrinkle and stretch mark to prove I'm 40...and I wear them with pride.  Now if I could just lose this extra poundage I've put on since I was about 30...I'd be happy.

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Amy, you only resemble your critters in that big, friendly, welcoming smile you all share.  Your hair and bright, twinkling eyes are too pretty for them to compete with, though.  Even though your work is outstanding.

Shantell, I, too, thought you were standing behind your boyfriend; you're so lovely and young looking!  That Taylor is a cute one.  Love the curly mop.   Is he 18 yet?  (evil snickering... and kinda gross snickering, too... ;))  Hey, if Ashton and Demi can do it, why not me?  I'm not even 40 yet.  Cracking up here...

Judi, you're a fox.  That's a boring comment at this point.

Eileen, your photo with the black button nose absolutely made me smile.  In THAT picture, I see a resemblance... maybe.  On another note, I have to say that every time I see your TEDDIES4CHARITY bear photo, I just fall in love all over again.  Such nice work you did on that one, miss.  I think your teddy is just so winsome.

Kim, you're a goddess.  I hate you.  (not really)  Da**, but youth is wasted on the young.  I was just upstairs washing my face, feeling 23, still, but at the same time, noticing in the dry aftermath of that facial washing that, if I press my lower eyelids downward and then stand really still, the huge ol' bags under my eyes just STAY, all crepey and loose and disgusting.  Ewww.  Blick.  Time for Dr. 90210.  (PS  I loathe that guy, but his work is good!)

Fun thread!  For those of you not yet participating, get on it already.  It's fun to put faces to names.

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

Troll300.jpegDunston.jpegSnicker-Doodle300.jpegPlum-Puddin-300.jpegCopy-of-Terrie-Kalaputas300.jpegIt is so nice to see the people behind the bears!!! and I agree you are all a great looking bunch! :)
I don't think that I look like my bears but I do feel the same way that some of them feel.
I don't feel quite as wide eyed and innocent as Plum Puddin' any more, but at times I do like to be as silly as Snicker Doodle.
Like Dunston, there are days that I just love to lounge around and then there are days that I feel like and old troll! bear_grin bear_grin bear_grin

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Ooh what great photos everyone, thanks for sharing!
Danni

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Oh this thread has been great bear_original  I wasn't here first time around so glad I am now  bear_innocent

Eileen that picture with the nose is too funny lol  bear_grin

Shantell, I agree with the others, you look way too young and at first glance I thought it was your boyfriend too lol  bear_tongue

Louise, I love seeing your hubby sew, so adorable  bear_innocent wish more men would get into it  :thumbsup:

Amy lol..no you don't look like a haloween critter lol..you are lovely bear_original

Judi, your son is a cutie  bear_innocent and so true about my pooch lol.  corded lids  bear_grin ...I did them myself lol  bear_happy  I actually always thought she had the cleopatra makeup...the eyeliner and ticks lol  bear_grin

Kim, like everyone else has said...your purrty   bear_innocent

Shelli, great to see you at last  bear_innocent

This is so much fun  :dance:  Come on the rest of you  bear_tongue

Board footer