Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

I think it's so funny, many of you do look as lovely as your bears.  It just shows how much we put of ourselves into designing our bears -

SO true Catherine.  Glad to see your photo here too.  You are also on Laura Lynn's collectio of photos.  You're a doll!
Matilda!  YAY, we finally get to see you!  You look GREAT!

:hug:

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Thankyou Judi, But your the hotty. Or as we would say in aussie......A right bonza sheila!!! bear_grin bear_grin
A real bit of skirt bear_grin bear_grin

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

Matilda, that is so funny!!!! bear_grin bear_grin I just love to hear the different phrases from different parts of the world!

Pipa UK

Pip.jpgWell i know this is way late but here is a pic of me..
i dont know if i resemble my bears. sorry i dont have one of me holding a bear at the moment. altho i do look like my avatar panda.. the black eyes from lack of sleep  bear_laugh

clare14 Country Bears
England

Yay Pipa you do!!   I'm amazed at this exercise, so many artists do look like their bears!!   I'm going to get one of the kids take a pic of me tomorrow, (I have one from my show yesterday, but I look like Scary Mary from the phones for you ad - now that is scary!!) so I'll get another done, with some bears, and we'll decide!!   
It just goes to show what energy we put into our bears, I was looking at the artists at the show yesterday and they DID look like their bears too, my mum helped me and she thought I was mad when I first mentioned it, but after a while, she said 'yeah - they DO!!!'

Tee hee!! AMAZING ENERGY!!!

Pipa UK

scary mary  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  hehe it's funny isn't it. i guess our personalities show in our faces and our personality shows in our bears faces too !!

clare14 Country Bears
England

Actually thinking about it Pipa, I hope my bears don't look like Scary Mary, no wonder they're not selling!!!  bear_grin bear_grin

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Pipa, you are young!  I thought you were older than you are bear_original

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Clare I like your bears  bear_original

Pipa UK

Thanks Kim., everyone says that., an online friend thought i was in my 60's with grey hair and a bun LOL!
Hmm...hehehe,  old beyond my years that's me. had a hard life and learnt alot shows in my mind but not in my face....  bear_grin hee hee

clare14 Country Bears
England

Aww Kim thank you  :hug:   I love yours too  bear_original

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Pipa . . . how cute you are!!!  You don't look a bit like those gargoyle thingies in that photo!!!  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_wacko  bear_wacko

Pipa UK

Thanks SueAnn... that's a relief bear_happy  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh   bear_flower

Helena Bears-a-Bruin!
Macclesfield, UK

Nice to see you, Pipa!  :hug:

Pipa UK

you too Helena    :hug:

it's so nice to have faces to put with names  bear_original

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Pipa - I didnt want to say it but that is what I thought to... an older lady with gray hair and a bun... I wonder why that is that the other gal and I had the same pic of you in our heads LOL too funny!  I wonder what people thought I looked like? hmmm...

starlite Starlite Bears
Renfrew,Scotland

julesandI.jpgannefair.jpgI have just read through this string and what a beautiful bunch every single one of you bear_original bear_original
And I think that talent shines out of your eyes - or do I mean bear eyes  - hmm
It is wonderful to see pictures of people even if some of them make me jealous - okay joking bear_grin bear_grin
Well I am raging towards my ......... year - hmm no I cannot bear to say it - but I decided to look for a picture of me to post to share.
I had a choice of me when Julianne (who is my daughter's daughter was a baby - she is now five OR me last year I think at a bear fair - or if I wait to go back to work I could find one of me at my students graduation)
So I decided to post the two I have and you can tell me if I look short and furry like my bears
Please honesty now   ;)
:hug: :hug:
Anne

Pipa UK

oh my how funny !! i dont think i come across as old. in fact i always wonder if people think i am young because of the way i type LOL. ahh how funny !!  not sure about the grey hair tho. my Dad is 63 and doesnt have a greay hair in his head *wink*

Pipa UK

Kim - i thought you were older than you are, i pictured you more mid to late 30's !!!

Pipa UK

Oh Anne you are a beautiful lady !! not at all how i pictured you,

starlite Starlite Bears
Renfrew,Scotland

OOps how did you picture me Pipa, short and furry?? :hug: :hug:
Anne

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

LOL in person people think I am about 18! LOL 

Anne, you are a beauty!  Love your top too!   bear_original  Now I know what the mommy of my little pinkee looks like bear_original

Pipa UK

LOL nope. i thought you were about in your late 20's !
your little avatar bear there made me picture you as young & innocent  just like the bear (not that im saying your old and wicked LOL) ..funny how the image of  bears influences what we picture the maker to be like bear_original

Pipa UK

oh Kim =you're lucky. when i go into shops they sometimes wont even let me put the lotto on..and you only have to be 16 to do that  :redface:

starlite Starlite Bears
Renfrew,Scotland

I love you forever Pipa  bear_wub bear_wub And you too Kim  bear_wub  bear_wub
Such compliments from delightful young ladies
I just got to show the others in work your comments tomorro - they will be pig sick
:hug: :hug:
Anne

Board footer