Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

rosebearcottage Rose Bear Cottage
Lake Gregory, California

Debbie of Rose Bear Cottage. 1128879924462_ABC_Request_006.jpg I like this picture better. dq

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Debbie you are purty too!  Love your hair color bear_original  and your cute bear too!

starlite Starlite Bears
Renfrew,Scotland

I totally agree Debbie you are another beautiful bear artist
Glad to meet you
:hug:
Anne

rosebearcottage Rose Bear Cottage
Lake Gregory, California

:redface::redface:
Blushing.Thanks, Debbie :redface:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Anne and Debbie . . . you are both gorgeous ladies!!  Thanks much for sharing your photos - fantastic!!  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

Debbie you look VERY much like my aunt did when she was really young - only her hair was dark brown.  Yours is really lovely.

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

10821072108810901086109510821072108210861087108010881086107410721085108010771.jpgzz.jpghh.jpgI looked through all fotos, girls you are all beautifu, open-hearted and generous!!  bear_wub bear_flower :angel:

I posted already my pictire somewhere I don't remember where. But here is it once again.

That's my favorite "bear" I ever made. bear_wub bear_wub bear_wub :hug:
And my furry bears.
Julia.

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

You are purty too!!!! Is that your little girl you are holding? what a cutie!!  bear_original

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Julia - you're gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But aren't all Russian ladies beautiful??!?!?

Danni

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

OOooo goodie... more pitcures to add to our page!  bear_grin I'll let ya know when I've updated it!

There are soooo many young 'uns here!!! Wouldn't you traditionally expect teddy bear makers to be old, retired church ladies? OK, maybe I'm digging myself into a hole here but that's what I used to think. Then I see how many of you are really young, some with 'real' jobs or moms, others with health issues and at home, but so many spring chickens sewing!!! It's so cool. Guess we wouldn't have such an amazing varitey of bears if we were all from the stereotype I seem to have conjured up! Thank goodness!  bear_grin  bear_thumb  :rose:

Luv ya all!
Daphne

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

Kim , Danni yep that's my daughter Anastasia.  :love:

Daphne, I agree with you. That's because teddy bear has a looong history as an artist toy.
But for Russian I guess we are all about the same age 20-40 years old.  :dance:

Julia.

clare14 Country Bears
England

ebay0487yp.jpg

Here I am with a few of my bears!!  Scary isn't it!!  bear_grin

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Hi Clare...not scary at all you look as cute as your bears my friend!  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

Jane  bear_original

Pipa UK
starlite wrote:

I love you forever Pipa  bear_wub bear_wub And you too Kim  bear_wub  bear_wub
Such compliments from delightful young ladies
I just got to show the others in work your comments tomorro - they will be pig sick
:hug: :hug:
Anne

hehehe yep you do that  bear_grin

Pipa UK

Great photo Debbie  bear_original

Pipa UK

Aww you're really beautiful Julia !

Pipa UK

Hi Clare. nice to see you bear_original not scary in the least  bear_grin

Helena Bears-a-Bruin!
Macclesfield, UK

Anne, I kind of knew what you looked like (from the photo on your website) but I love the pics you've sent here - you look great! No one would ever know you were coming up to a significant birthday if you hadn't said anything   :lol:.

It's great to put faces to names!!! *waves to Debbie, Julia & Clare, and everyone else in this thread!*

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

2003_0214Image0002.JPGWow it took me a while to find this thread again, here I am too.

http://www.geocities.com/karensalton/20 … ge0002.JPG

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Clare - you arent scary!!! you are younger than I thought!

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Thanks everyone for posting your pictures...it's just wonderful to see everyone's faces.  Everyone is so bearutiful!!!  That is a real word isn't it.  :rose:

Clare...I can't see yours from reason...all I see is an elbow and bear paw. 

Does this happen to others sometimes or just me?

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

It really is nice to see everyone!!!

It's not just you, Shantell, I can see more than you but I am only getting half of Clare's face.

All of these pictures just show that  bear people come in all shapes, sizes and ages! Now when I see people on the street, I will be thinking.....that could be a bear person bear_laugh bear_laugh

I am wondering, though, where are all of the male bear makers?? It was when I saw Ted Menton's bears that I knew  I just had to try and make one of my own and The Bear Guys from Canada are right at the top of my favorites list, so I know that there must be more of them out there.

clare14 Country Bears
England

Sorry guys, it's my photo, it's so big (had to to get me in the frame!!)  :doh:  If you press back and look at this page again you should see it in full!

Irene Irenours-bears
France

Aren't all of you beautifull  :thumbsup:It looks like bearmaking allow to bring beautifull hearts and faces bear_tongue

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

I've added Anne, Karen, Clare, Julia and Debbie to our webpage....  http://www.backroadbears.com/friends.htm
Have I missed anyone yet?

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Oh daphne, it is beautiful!!!!!

Board footer