Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

http://pandypotterbears.2cuk.co.uk/index.html

So here it is my first website. It took me half a day to do. Now all I need to do is a about me page for ebay. It is OK to put your website link in there? I hope so! Any how it was Penny who spurred me on. She had offered to help/do a website for me using yahoo geocities. What a pal. :hug:  I am going to try and do it myself  bear_wacko  but might need some help Penny. bear_whistle

This one will do until then as it could take me months. Its free and to get rid of the pop-ups is quite cheap, I'll get around to that. You pick templates and just edit your information and photos in. Even Amy (10 years) has started to do her own one. You can even get into the html (as I did to insert a link that was not on the template) to add extras like music. There is a great help forum too.

Well I'll see how it goes, but so far so good!

http://signup.2cuk.co.uk/cgi-bin/path/s … 1136901728

Heres the sign up page for those who are interested. The company is 2cuk but I found it hard to get any information unless you sign up. Please email me if you need to know anymore details.

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Looks good so far! Lovely to see all of your wonderful bears together!!!

I saw Bobby on your gallery page.. who is that little cutie??? He is darling!!!  bear_wub

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

Bobby was on ebay before Christmas. Go to my feedback on ebay if you want to see more, its the 19th December one. I hope you are OK. One way to lose weight Kim! No fun though.
Talking of no one here but us chickens, I've found it hard to try and get everything done. I was lucky the website did'nt take too long. The next one will be long, hard and a hang in there experience, I just know it.

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

He is really really cute!   bear_wub

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Amanda, your website is very good!
I love the photo with you and Panda!!!
My favourite bears are Pepsi and Charlie!

Beary hugs,
Sophie. :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Helen Out 'n About Bears
Poole, Dorset, England

Lovely site Amanda!

Helen

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

You did a great job on your website and in only a half a day too! What a lovely lot of cute little bears. They deserve a cyber home to show them all off together. Great job.
:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Very nice, Amanda!

Winney Winneybears and Friends
White City, Oregon

Amanda..you did a great job..I love the whimsical Koala.....Winney

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Great site well done

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Awesome job Amanda! I am so proud of you! Your site looks wonderful! Is it not a great feeling to accomplish something like this that we have so afraid of in the past? Way to go Girl!!

Many Hugs Louise

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

Coo Ain't you clever Mandy

Amanda said she could never
get her head round a website
not never
but prompted by Pen
she tried it and then
found out she was
pretty damn clever

:dance:

Well Done Mandy