Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Barling Bears Barling Bears
Nr. Maidstone, Kent
Website

Hi there everyone, bear_flower  bear_flower

I was sitting here thinking about the past year and my attention naturally wandered to dear old Teddy Talk, a forum that is always such a friendly place to spend some time (or a lot of time!) perusing, making new friends, learning techniques, laughing and sharing moments of both pleasure and sadness with everyone.

So I just wanted to especially thank SueAnn for all her hard work on the forum, Tami for her super "cute animal pic of the day" which always make me smile.  Also to Jane for her wonderful cheery messages of birthday greetings to us all, and then of course to Quy who makes everything possible for us! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

You are all stars and make our time on TT all the more special.

Wishing everyone the very happiest of New Years!

Hugs,

Marilyn x bear_flower  bear_flower

LisaAP Arcas designs
Website

Here Here! I agree totally. I visit TT everyday and would be lost without my teddybear fix. I love to check out all the new creations and read interesting bearmaking topics, my life would be a bit darker without it. So thank you to everyone who makes it all possible.  :clap:  :dance:

I hope you all have a great new year.  bear_thumb

Regards

Lisa

suejennings TeddyBuys
Kent
Website

Three cheers!  Teddy making can be a solitary pursuit, so TT is a life saver! 

Many, many thanks

Hugs

Sue

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Yes I totally agree.  While I have been contemplating where to remove myself from various forums TT was never even a thought.  This truly is my favorite place to visit.  I have met many nice people here.

Joanne

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Thank you Marilyn for reminding us of all the great work they do !

And a big thank you to SueAnn, Tami, Jane and Quy for a great year of TT.  :clap:   May there be many many more years of TT.  :dance:

Hugs,  :hug:

Peter & the bears

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Indeed! Thank you, everyone, for another year of this top-notch teddy forum. It means a lot to all of us.  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Becky

ScaliWagGrrs ScaliWagGrrs
Denver, Colorado
Website

I am in total agreement!!!  Thanks for making TT the wonderful place that it is!
tons of bear hugs!!!! :hug:
Beth

rkr4cds Creative Design Studio (RKR4CDS)
suburban Chicago

7 Dittos! I've winnowed my Yahoo lists down to just several dozen and am subbed to numerous other forums: most are turned off due to lack of time - but TT is right up there on my Bookmark Bar so I can get here in one click!

Thanks you to all for your quick responses when I need one, your friendly, courteous, discreet, tactful help, your humor and always always - a warm sense of Coming Home!

Here's to a Brand NEW YEAR, filled with more of the same!

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Yes I would like to add my thanks and appreciation too, I love this forum  bear_wub  bear_wub  :hug:  :hug:

Happy New Year
Hugs
Pauline xx

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Yes, thank you all for providing such a wonderful place to play

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp
rkr4cds wrote:

Thanks you to all for your quick responses when I need one, your friendly, courteous, discreet, tactful help, your humor and always always -

a warm sense of Coming Home

!

Very well put, Bobbie !  That's exactly how I feel.  :thumbsup:

Hugs,  :hug:

Peter & the bears

Rich1988 aRTy Bears
Burton, Staffs

A huge thank you to everyone from me too, especially the moderators for such a wonderful and friendly place to visit and be 'beary'.
I know I wouldn't be as far along my bear making skills without the help of this forum and all of you fab contributors.

Richard
x

binglebears bingle bears
Upstate, NY

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Jack&Lilia Jack & Lilia
Gloucestershire
Website

Well said Marilyn!  :clap: Big thank you to the TT team!  :dance:

Board footer