Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

CampbellHead-for-TT.jpgCampbell-for-TT.jpgThis is Campbell, my 2004 Golden Teddy Award winner in the undressed < 14" category . . . at Shelli's request.  Thank you, Shelli.

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

I can definitely see why she won!  Just beautiful!!!

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

Sue Ann, Campbell was the first bear of yours that I remember seeing...and WOW was I in love!!  bear_wub   Simply a beautiful bear, and a very deserved award  :hug:

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

What a gorgeous bear  bear_wub  and what gorgeous mohair  bear_wub  ... that is string, right???

NancyAndFriends Posts: 1,153

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  A well deserved award.  Campbell is just beautiful , as are all yuor creations,and that fur...I bet that was FUN (not) to work with!
thanks for sharing Sue Ann...it is nice to see so many winners in our group.
Nancy

Deb Upstate New York

Very sweet bear!   :clap:

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Sue Ann, I can see why you won a Toby!! I love Campbell! Gorgeous!

Many Hugs Louise

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I LOVE THIS BEAR!  I remember seeing him not just in the nominee and awards lists for the GOLDEN TEDDY, but also, in one of your advertisements.  Such a cutie pie, and that scrappy, stringy mohair is just wonderful on him.

Thanks for posting him for us all to take in and enjoy!!!!

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

kbonsall wrote:

What a gorgeous bear  bear_wub  and what gorgeous mohair  bear_wub  ... that is string, right???

Yes, Kim . . . it is string from Intercal. 

Thanks so much to all of you for your kind comments . . . I was just astounded at actually winning the Golden Teddy.  I've always felt very honored and humbled with being nominated every now and then - but winning is an extremely special, giddy feeling.  Hope each and every one of you experience it at least once in your lifetime . . . I've had my 15 minutes!

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Congratulations Sue Ann!  What a well deserved win - Campbell is gorgeous ... such a beautiful expression!

baggaley bears Baggaley Bears
UK ( nottinghamshire )
Website

bear_wub  i can see why he won, he is just amazing

Hugs
Vicki

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

Absolutely stunning work...as usual!!!!!

Gail Bear With Me Enterprises
Website

Hi Sue Ann
Belated congratulations on your 2004 Golden Teddy- he is indeed a wonderful bear and I love the string mohair
Hugs
Gail  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

OurLostRose Florida Panhandle

Sue Ann, Campbell is a tremondously handsome fellow!  Thank you for posting him for us to see.   It's no wonder he won a 2004 Golden Teddy Award!  Who could keep themselves for falling in love with him???     bear_wub 

I have always loved your bears...  in fact your Miss Madison is sitting just above me while I work on my computer.  All I have to do is look up to see her lovely face.   bear_original

I had the priviledge of adding her to my little bear family in November of 2003.   bear_flower

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

Oh my word, Debbie!!!  Thank you SO much for solving the puzzle that has been teasing my brain ever since you joined us!  I recognized your name when I looked at your profile, but for the life of me couldn't think of why it was so familiar.  Thank you ever so much for enlightening me and, even more, thanks for your purchase of Madison.  I'm so glad you've enjoyed having her.

OurLostRose Florida Panhandle

Yes, Sue Ann tis I!  One of your many fans.    bear_wub

I not only have enjoyed having her, I truly love her.  Quite often she can be found in my lap.  On more than one occassion she has had to share my lap with my precious little Princess Pickachu. 

It makes it a bit hard to type sometimes, but I wouldn't dream of moving either one of them!     bear_rolleyes

Thank you so much for Madison, Sue Ann.    bear_flower

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

I'm so glad you posted Campbell's pic, SueAnn. I've seen him before and I love him just as much now as the first time I saw him. He' wonderful and deserved his Golden Teddy!

hugs,

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

He is adorable, Sue Ann! It is easy to see how he won!

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

Sue Ann...Finally I saw yout bear here!!

Just perfect one .. I love this bear. Great look and BLACK eyes full of soul..WOW.. bear_wub  :hug:

Julia

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

Many thanks and much appreciation for all your nice comments!  Big hugs to you all!   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Meri Bears (UK) West Sussex, England

Sue Ann

I'm afraid I'm guilty of not checking this section very often bear_sad

Campbell is truly wonderful and I'm delighted for your win - thoroughly deserved bear_flower  :clap: Your bears have such amazing faces... I am in awe bear_wub
:hug:  :hug:

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

SueAnn, many thanks for posting the photo of your gorgeous bear Campbell.
He has such a sweet face and you and he so deserved the 2004 Golden Teddy Award!
Amazing work. Congratulations.

Hugs
Carolyn bear_original

Board footer