Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

les ours d'isabelle LES OURS D'ISABELLE
ST JULIEN LES ROSIERS
Website

SAM_0173.JPGSAM_0172.JPGSAM_0180.JPGSAM_0181.JPGSAM_0176.JPGi hope all of you are in good mood good health and good wheel!!!! so id like to show you a baby who looks for home to play with his old wood car!!!     web site:    lesoursdisabelle.e-monsite.com !he is 11 cm tall ! many love!! isa bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Littlecrow Posts: 71

fantastic!!!! love her!!!

burlisonbears Burlison Bears
Louisville, Kentucky

She is very cute and she looks like an antique! Well done! bear_thumb

ST JULIEN LES ROSIERS
Website

merci  girls i love you!!!!!! as you when you are creating as little crow Eliza and lot of artist we put all what we have to give in their heart: love sadess hanger hope and many other expression of their beeing!merci!!!! bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Awww very cute bear, didn't realise how small he was until the last picture with him in your hand  bear_grin  bear_wub

Hugs
Pauline

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

What a sweet baby

ST JULIEN LES ROSIERS
Website

hey girls!! i  want to thanks to visit me and to say too: i know why im doing this job with such force love its because of people as you !!! merci kat  et pauline :pray:  :pray:  :pray:  :cake:  bear_flower  bear_wub  bear_happy

JO BEARS jo bears
KENT

Lovely -I do love oldies!!! This one has so much character.

ST JULIEN LES ROSIERS
Website

thanks jo im a fanatic of yours too and also your sculpted head bears are so touching!! merci bear_wub  bear_cry  bear_flower

bearsofbath Bears Of Bath
Bath, UK
Website

:clap: he is fantastic :clap: , I love the way you have antiqued him, he looks really old and well loved bear_wub

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

Wonderful!  I love what you've done with him :o)  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

ST JULIEN LES ROSIERS
Website

merci carol!!! your bears are so well loved too! bear_flower  bear_smile  even if they dont look old!!!

ST JULIEN LES ROSIERS
Website

merci melissa!!!!! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_rolleyes  bear_rolleyes  bear_rolleyes  bear_rolleyes  :cake:

Board footer