Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Sabine's swap bear has arrived but I havent opened it yet. I'm bursting to though. I thought that maybe TTers might like to join in the surprise. Should I open the parcel ??????? :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Matilda

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Ah ...........YAH !!!!!!!!!  NOW WOULD BE A GOOD TIME  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

Yes Yes Yes  :pray:

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Matilda ! Open it please  :pray:   bear_grin

WA

Sammy-and-certificate-of-birth.jpgSammy-Sabines-Bear.jpgHERE HE IS !!!!!!!!! WITH A FRIEND TO KEEP HIM COMPANY ON THE LONG JOURNEY!!!!!!! :dance:  :dance:

Say hello to 'Sammy'  Sabines beautiful work of art.  :clap:  :clap:

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Matilda, weren't you here for the bear in the box that arrived for me at Christmas that I bugged my huby unmercifully to open??????

OPEN THE BOX!!!!!

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Oh please do!!!

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Wow Wow
'Sammy' is  sweet little bear!!! and the snow man too !!! bear_laugh  bear_laugh
Thank you for sharing the photo !!!

Marie

WA

Have posted pics. Wind up a couple of posts       /\   
                                                                       l
                                                                       l
                                                                       l      this is an arrow
                                                                       l
                                                                       l
                                                                       l

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Oh my gosh! What a sweet little bear you lucky Girl you!

Many Hugs Louise

WA

Oh louise and Marie arent I just... The luckiest. Isnt he just the honeyest we bear. His tiny friend is just the best companion. Sammy wont get home sick.
Sammy has an insert belly paler than the rest of the mohair and has a wee crystal bead for a belly button.
Sabine knitted Sammy a wee hat and scarf. The certigicate of birth is the icing on the cake. Sabine did the most wonderful job and I am truely proud to be their new Mum. They are just adorable.

THANKYOU SABINE!!!!!!!! I love them bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub Matilda

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

oh how sweet... you lucky thing you.

Acipenser Bine-Teddies
Stockholm

Ohh, I received Matilda's swap two days ago, but was waiting for my bear to reach her before I announce it. Plus that I haven't been able to get good pictures. I'll try to post some tonight, am at work now. I promise a surprise. Check back in.

WA

Sabine I'm flabbargasted!!!! How were you able to stay silent. I couldnt last 5 minutes, as is eveidence of today!!!hahahahahahahahha You had him 2 days and were silent????ooohhh you're naughty hahahahah
I cant believe it!, you're just so cheeky  bear_tongue  bear_wacko  bear_grin
                                                                                                               Matilda

Acipenser Bine-Teddies
Stockholm

:redface: Hmm, Matilda I sent you an email when they had arrived. Perhaps you did not get it? Sent another one through TT a second ago. I loooove your critters.  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Folks, what I got was a huge surprise. It wasn't a bear it was a kangaroo and with a joey no less. They have needlefelted faces and are so wonderful and typical of Matilda's style. They have proved very hard to photograph and we are not having the best of light at the moment, but I'll post some pics later today (haven't got them with me, still at work).

Thanks so much!!! This swap was fantastic!!  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :dance:  :dance:  :hug:  :hug:

kraftyladies Beary Lovely ... Bears by Susan
Florida

What a cute bear!  I am glad everyones swaps are going so well!!!

Susan

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

ooh!!! HE IS ADORABLE!!!  bear_wub  GOOD WORK SABINE, CONGRATS MATILDA  bear_thumb

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

Lucky, indeed! He is just too cute with his little snowman!

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

bear_flower Awwwwwhhhhh...so CUTE!!!!   bear_wub  Thanks for sharing him with us Matilda  :hug:

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

He is a cutie with his winter time theme!  bear_original

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Really a cute bear.  And from Sweden, no less!  Very nice!

Acipenser Bine-Teddies
Stockholm

sammy2.jpgsammy3.jpgThank you everybody for your compliments on Sammy. He is a new pattern and if I may say so one of my best bears to date. I am so happy he made the long journey safely.

Matilda, did you notice that Sammy is made to live on the edge?  bear_tongue Allow me to add a few more pictures. The left pic is closest to his real colour. Can you tell I love him and had a hard time letting him go?  bear_rolleyes  bear_cry  bear_grin  bear_grin

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

He is outstanding, Sabine, and you're a lucky lady, Matilda!!  bear_wub  bear_wub

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

Cute!!!!!!!!

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Amazing bear Sabine!!
Did you make the little snowman as well???

Great new pattern. THat's one worth keeping for sure.

Board footer