Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub To all my Australian friends out there in TT land, I want to let you know that I have been watching Oprah show and she is visiting Australia and what a simply lovely country it is.  She is showing us so much scenery, the barrier reef, with the heart shaped little island like reef, that big mountain, that I forgot what it is called, and the people that live there.  The beaches, all is so wonderful to see, makes me want to take a trip someday to see it for real.  She is now in Melbourne and introduced us to the female prime minister.  I get to see two more days of it, I tape it while at work.
Of course our hearts all go out to the people that are now suffering from the floods and the damage and death it is causing. Our prayers are going out to you all.
So thanx again for that wonderful country!
Hugs Pat bear_flower

Clarebear Fulrfun Bears
Alice Springs

Aussie Aussie Aussie Oy Oy Oy
Thank you for that!

karenaus Melbourne
Website

Ah Pat, so glad you're enjoying it bear_original we have actually been getting to see the episodes prime time at 7.30pm, same day you're seeing them.
       I must say, Oprah Is doing an awesome job, our country looks fabulous. Of course it *is* fabulous, but sometimes we tend to take our own backyard a bit for granted bear_happy

Board footer