Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Teacup Teddies Teacup Teddies
Newark-on-Trent

Mimi1.jpgAvatar-teddytalk.jpgHi everyone! I'm new to TT and would like to share my new little kitty, Mimi, with you all :-)
I haven't been making bears for very long so would love to hear what you think XD xxx

Newark-on-Trent

...ok I don't know how to upload pics :-p can anyone help? I read the 'how to inset a thumnail' post but can't figure out what to do :-p

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

When you do the initial post you will have a bit underneath the text where it lets you add a photo - if you do that it will show up in the showcase or for sale gallery with a thumbnail.  To add more after that you will have to use the 'Edit' option in the bottom right of your post, again it has  a bit underneath to add photos

Newark-on-Trent

Yay, it worked! Thanks so much :-D I just needed to resize the picture as it was too large before. I've also had trouble uploading my own picture as it says the file is too wide-any ideas? Also, can I add photos of my bears to my profile and how do I do this? Sorry for all the q's, I'm a newbie here and it's all a bit confusing :-p
I love your bears Katy, your avatar bear is so sweet!!

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Thank you.  Ah yes, sorry, forgot the resize bit.  I usually save my pics that I'm uploading at 500 pixels max in any direction.  For your profile, you can put 2 pics up that will swap as you 'mouseover' them.  The top one is your avatar, and you can change it and your other one as often as you like, however only two at one time.  As it's the quickest way to see someone's 'identity', you probably don't want to change it too often so people know it's you  bear_original

les ours d'isabelle LES OURS D'ISABELLE
ST JULIEN LES ROSIERS
Website

so funny and inventive! bear_smile

Board footer