Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Just lok at these wonderful photographs they are so clever and a tribute to a father's love for his daughters.

www.mymodernmet.com/profiles/blogs/a-fa … creatively

Hugs, Jane.  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

Dreli-Bears Dreli-Bears
Salzburg
Website

OMG they are really wonderful and soooooooooo cute - thank you Jane for sharing this!!!!

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

These are some of the sweetest most darlings pictures.  What lucky, lucky girls to have these to show to their kids when they grow up.  He has captured the sister relationship with such humor.
I love these.

Joanne

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

A friend shared these the other day.  He started the blog because his mum got cancer and, being little kids, they were forever catchign things and getting sick so he coudln't take them to see her, and he wanted her to be able to keep up with their lives.  He's a wedding photographer, I would LOVE (should anyone ever be daft enough to ask me) to have someone like that take my wedding pics, can you imagine what they'd come out like?  bear_laugh

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Wonderfully original and creative!!  And such cute girls!!  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Teacup Teddies Teacup Teddies
Newark-on-Trent

Wow, he is a true artist. His daughters are adorable and he truly captures something if their spirit, and his love, in every shot. I am going to read the interview later. Thank you for sharing this xx

Board footer