Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

How many of you that did the ornament exchange still waiting for you ornament to arrive?

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Redcliff, Alberta, Canada
Website

Me.  I'm still waiting.

Dreli-Bears Dreli-Bears
Salzburg
Website

And me too -  bear_sad

Alberta
Website

Is there any way to find out who had your names and talk to them to make sure they had the right address and when they sent the ornaments? Maybe they can help shed some light on the issue.

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Website

Therese messaged my swap partner a few days/week ago however I don't think she has heard back from them. 

I'm thinking something has come up and they couldn't do it or maybe the ornament is actually lost.  The individual hasn't been on TT since the very beginning of Dec so that makes me think that something came up.  I'm waiting to hear back from Therese!

I don't know if Andrea has asked Therese to contact her partner or not.

Alberta
Website

I hope it is in the mail for you.

teeeej Brisbane

Hi all. I know that Andrea's swap partner was unable to post her's until January. So hopefully it shall be along soon.  I also messaged your swap partner Jane. She sent it in mid December. I have a feeling it got a bit lost. I think she intends to send you another one though.

Is there anyone else out there who did not receive an ornament?? Let me know and I will get in contact with senders.

---
Therese

Dreli-Bears Dreli-Bears
Salzburg
Website

I'm still waiting .... hope something will come one day ...... I was so happy to participate this swap, but now ...... ;-(

Alberta
Website

Andrea, Jane, hang in there.  :hug: Sometimes things happen and ornamnets get delayed. But the good news is that it is on it's way and as soon as you get it post a picture and I will add it to the tree.

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Website

My partner doesn't need to send a new one - I'm sure it will show up eventually!

Dreli-Bears Dreli-Bears
Salzburg
Website

I received my ornament!!!!!!!!!!! Oh how wonderwonderwonderwonderful and cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute - so please have a look!!!!!!
Christmas-swap-Karon-01.jpg

Geralye Belper, Derbyshire

I don't know if my swap partner has received my offering yet, I haven't seen her post anything for ages.   bear_sad

I posted the ornament 8 weeks ago.  I don't know if my partner didn't receive it, or if she did maybe she didn't like it  bear_cry

Do you think I should make another one?

cheers,
Geraldine

Alberta
Website

Andrea it is now on the tree. Geraldine maybe Therese can find something out for you.

teeeej Brisbane

I messaged your partner Geraldine, I will let you know.

Geralye Belper, Derbyshire

Thank you

Geraldine

MadScientwist Posts: 65

I am still trying to get the picture of the super cue bear I received up here. My computer will not let me load pictures since...Christmas. I am trying to get someone else to load it for me since it is now so many months later...should be up this week...fingers crossed!

Alberta
Website

The one that sent it to you can they post a picture for you. Maybe they took a picture befor they sent it.

Board footer