Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Dilu Posts: 8,574

I bought a little heart shaped box for a challenge bear to hold- (its a valentine challange).....it had chocolate in it.  Cadbury's I think....so not even his favorites

They are all gone!....I didn't open that part- I just hid it in a drawer so he wouldn't be tempted....

They are all gone!

The parrot says she didn't even get any

the cat's said they couldn't bother to wake up

HE ate the chocolate!

Can you believe it!

Welll yes, I guess you can.  But I feel like I have been helping him by not having chocolate around......

I am craving all over again

Daphne-  how are your cravings?  Got a handle on them and if you do how did you do it?

hugs

dilu

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

For me.... a hand full of something is not as good as the whole bag/box but it's better than nothing.

I'm drinking sugar-free hot chocolate when I crave chocolate. Does the trick. So do flavored coffees with a bit of cream and splenda.

I also find that if the only chocolate I keep in the house are individually wrapped hersey kisses (did you know they come filled with peanut butter or caramel now??? Yummmm!) it takes more effort to get them unwrapped and so, being lazy at times, I'm discouraged from having more than one or two.

It's all mind games and testing the limits. But, as we've discussed, once told you CAN'T have something, you want it all the more and will go to great lengths to have what you can't.

Ricky was a bad bad boy!!! Shame on him!  bear_tongue   bear_grin

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

I now feel guilty...  bear_sad . I am just eating my last Ritter Sport Chocolate while, you, poor darlings are struggling not to eat chocolate. I am devil! Please forgive me!

Oh, dear, I don't have any Ritter Sport chocolate left... that is another empty bag... Well,  at least I cannot eat more of them! Next week, i will have to spend more time at the gym!
I was supposed to go today, but my left knee is still painful because of tendinitis (i am bored of this problem with my knee). I will have to be careful next week: I am rather doing aqua-gym instead of my favourite lessons (in many of my favourite lessons some exercises are very bad for my knee). Life is unfair.

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

bear_shocked Oh dear!!!  He sounds truly desperate to rob from a teddy bear!!  bear_shocked  I'd say your best course of action is to keep him far far away from any form of temptation  :hug:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

RIIIIIIICCCCCCKKKKK!!!!  How could you???  Hope you enjoyed it for all the rest of us!  bear_ermm  bear_angry  bear_sad

Jennskains Posts: 2,203

Hehe!  I believe it!

Deb Upstate New York

Maybe you're jumping to conclusions ... could have been the gollies acting up again.  They've been good for quite awhile haven't they?

Nope- they are the ones who told on Rickikins.......without the gollies I'd never know what goes on here.

ritter sport-----Sophie, that's one of my favorites.  For Christmas I ordered a box of minis.....then I hid about 6 of them in the bottome of my sewing box......so he couldn't eat them!

Poor dear.....I think he can't help himself...

all is forgiven....But if someone bought the bear would they expect the box to have chocolate in it?

hmmmm

I love splenda Daphne your idea of hot chocolate is a great one!  do you use a prepacked thing or do you make your own from scratch?

Scratch?  Who has the time?  Yikes!

dilu

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

artificial sweetner gives me MASSIVE migraines!!! BLEECH... even splenda...  bear_ermm

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Bad Rick!  bear_tongue  bear_original

Way to go Chrissie!  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

he would say, "What!  You told them?!"

giggle

dilly

Board footer