Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

I was busy writting posts on this forum while eating yummy marzipan sweets from Germany, when I suddenly realised the pack was empty!    bear_cry  Disaster, catastroph! Hum, the pack was definitely too small: only 125 g in it (1/4 lb)!!!!  bear_tongue  bear_tongue

I now have to wait until next Christmas to get new ones! I get them from Malko's grandpa.

Well, I should compensate with chocolates... where are these chocolate boxes? .... ah, here they are! My stock is getting smaller and smaller, what a pity!!!!

Oh,  I am not reasonable!

I miss marzipan sweets...

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

PS: for sure, it would be stupid to stop eating chocolates as lon as there are still some in the boxes...
but I promise I will stop once the boxes are empty!!!!  bear_tongue  bear_tongue  bear_tongue  bear_tongue  bear_whistle  bear_whistle  bear_whistle  bear_whistle  bear_whistle  bear_whistle

Acipenser Bine-Teddies
Stockholm

Sophie, is there no marzipan in France? We have some here in Sweden, but perhaps not the same kind. I'll soon go to Germany: How much marzipan for one of your bears? Just kidding, couldn't help myself. :twisted:  bear_tongue  bear_grin  bear_grin

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Oh, we can find marzipan in the Lidl shops, for sure!
But I have to be careful not to eat too much of it! i don't do my shopping in Lidl, so I am not tempted!!!   bear_tongue bear_grin

I generally avoid spending money in sweets and chocolate goodies... so I am not tempted!

If you had to pay me with marzipan only for one of my bears, I would get ill, for sure! My blood would be changed into sugar!!!

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

Deb Upstate New York

Hehe ... I have to confess I chuckled about your crisis Sophie.  Forgive me.

:hug:

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

I've never had marzipan...  bear_ermm

Board footer