Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

naiya_small01.JPGHi everyone!   :hug:

I'm so excited to show you my newest soft sculpture... a sweet puppy who was inspired by the puppies our bloodhound/rottie had a few weeks ago.  I hope you enjoy seeing her.

Thanks for taking a peek at her here. bear_flower   I hope you can visit her auction ... http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie … 0624936181

naiya_small02.JPG

naiya_small05.JPG

Snookums Posts: 285

How cute!! I bet those are beautiful real life puppies too, Melisa. bear_wub

lemon wolf bear 1 Lemon Wolf Bears
Northern MN.
Website

Oh so sweet!!! I just love the little tum-tum!! I was looking at your auction, very nice pics, but the first two are of a bear?? Maybe they got mixed in with the pup pics.  Hugs, Susan.

Hazelton, BC
Website

Thank you!  :hug:  :hug:  bear_flower  bear_flower

I noticed that when I first looked at it, but when I cleared my cache it showed the photos that it was supposed to show.  I wonder if it's happening with anyone else?

lemon wolf bear 1 Lemon Wolf Bears
Northern MN.
Website

That is wierd, I just went to the link and the white bear was there so I  refreshed the page and the bear was gone...I have never had that happen before!!  Hugs, susan.

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

How adorable bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Hazelton, BC
Website

Thanks Tami!   :hug:  bear_flower

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Redcliff, Alberta, Canada
Website

Cute Cute Cute!!

Hazelton, BC
Website

Thanks Jane!  bear_flower  :hug:

avateddy Posts: 1,361

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:
bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Off The Paw Artist Bears by Lesley
East Neuk

Adorable  bear_wub  bear_wub  :hug:  :hug:

Densteds Densteds
Website

Melisa, your work is amazing, he looks so real...just fantastic  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

What a cute wee guy

les ours d'isabelle LES OURS D'ISABELLE
ST JULIEN LES ROSIERS
Website

my sweet angel who giving life to little furries! bear_cry  bear_flower  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :photo:  :photo:  :photo:  :cake:

Vero Heck Vero Heck
Pinneberg
Website

Awww! She is so cute! OMG! Her little tummy is just adorable  bear_wub tickle-tickle-tickle   bear_laugh

Hazelton, BC
Website

Thank you for the wonderful reception for Naiya! :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower   I just couldn't resist creating that adorably chubby & bare puppy belly!  bear_grin

2catkiss LALand Bears
Oregon

Adorable Melisa !  Love her  bear_wub  It is so wonderful that you take inspiration from creatures you love in real life.  I bet those puppies are cute as can be. 
Best of luck with your auction

Lee Ann

bearsofbath Bears Of Bath
Bath, UK
Website

Wonderful Melisa, Naiya is just too cute for words.  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Iveta E. Posts: 96

He's so wonderful! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Hazelton, BC
Website

Thank you so much Lee Ann, Carol and Iveta!  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

Board footer