Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Wee Beary Tails Wee Beary Tails

Alice5.JPGPlease meet my latest bear 'Alice' her creation was inspired by a piece of 'Alice In Wonderland' printed cotton fabric I had. I bought the mohair and the luxury handpainted silk perle nose thread to match. She is now available to adopt through Bearpile: http://www.bearpile.com/artist.cgi?id=1117 I hope you enjoy her photos! Thank you for stopping by to meet her  bear_thumb
Kindest wishes
Rachel x x x

Isle be Bear Isle be Bear
Isle of Benbecula
Website

Awh She is lovely and very girly. I'm sure she will be snapped up soon.  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original

clare14 Country Bears
England

Oooh what lovely colours, reminds me of coconut ice - yummy!! xx

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub What can I say but what a beautiful bear, the colors just blend so well and so girly.  Love her very much.
I will get one one day.
Hugs Pat bear_flower

Snookums Posts: 285

She's absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

bearsofbath Bears Of Bath
Bath, UK
Website

She's so pretty Rachel, I love her bear_wub

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Love the colour and the Alice fabric

les ours d'isabelle LES OURS D'ISABELLE
ST JULIEN LES ROSIERS
Website

so perfect!!!!!!! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Wee Beary Tails Wee Beary Tails

bear_thumb Thank you Isabelle, Angela, Clare, Pat, Snookums! Carol and Katy for your kind comments about 'Alice' she's off to the U.S.A soon!
I did enjoy making her all girly and pink! She is very much like Coconut Ice - which is a fab name for a bear  bear_original I'd love to make a bear for you one day Pat  bear_flower Have a great weekend everyone and thanks again for stopping by, I enjoy reading and appreciate your comments x x  :hug:
Beary Hugs
Rachel  bear_original

lemon wolf bear 1 Lemon Wolf Bears
Northern MN.
Website

WOW!!!!  She ia amazing, I especially love the paw pads and ears, a wonderful idea! Hugs, Susan.

Board footer