Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Wee Beary Tails Wee Beary Tails

Tiswas02.JPGHello Everyone,
I hope your having a lovely weekend. I have just put the finishing touches to this bear & he is now available to adopt
through Bearpile: http://www.bearpile.com/artist.cgi?id=1117. I have called him 'Tiswas' I had to use that playful cotton
fabric once more! I really like it  bear_original  I hope he brightens your day. Thank you for stopping by to meet him.
Kindest wishes always
Rachel x x x x

Snookums Posts: 285

I was in a not so good mood until I saw this beautiful little guy!! Thank you so much for posting the pic of him. I think I can get through the rest of the day now! bear_wub  bear_wub

Lisa

lemon wolf bear 1 Lemon Wolf Bears
Northern MN.
Website

Wooooow!!! The color is fantastic!! My Grandson would be amazed!  Hugs, Susan.

:hug: Awww Lisa, I'm happy to hear he has helped to make you smile, I do hope your ok  bear_original thank you for popping by to see him and leaving a message x x x Thank you Susan! he is quite a riot of colour, my Nephew would find him quite appealing too lol!  bear_grin

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Hee hee, fab, love the colours and patterns

bearsofbath Bears Of Bath
Bath, UK
Website

Love his colours Rachel, he's so bright and cheerful, a great bear :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Lyn Parker Bears

What fun!! You can't help but smile.. bear_original  bear_original  bear_original
Bear Hugs
Lyn

JO BEARS jo bears
KENT

Wonderful bear!

burlisonbears Burlison Bears
Louisville, Kentucky

The nose and the ears are so gorgeous! what a wonderful rainbow of colors! bear_wub

Conni Germany

Great colours! :clap:

Thank you all for your lovely comments x x x I'm so pleased you like all his bright colours and fabric for his paws! x x x Thank you again for your messages, kindest wishes to you all
Rachel x x  bear_flower

Board footer