Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

group2.jpgI haven't posted any new bears for awhile, so I'll try to make up for it by showing you a whole bunch. bear_original They range in size from 11" to 16", and I had some fun with hand-dying the mohair.

Descriptions and prices can be found on my website, and I'll be listing the bears one at a time on Bearpile as well.

I hope you like them!

Becky

***All except Rudy (far left) have found new homes. Rudy is still hopeful.***

burlisonbears Burlison Bears
Louisville, Kentucky

This is a nice grouping of beautiful bears. Well done! bear_thumb

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

What a wonderful collection Becky...it is hard to choose a favourite bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
Laurie :hug:

bearsofbath Bears Of Bath
Bath, UK
Website

They are all wonderful Becky, I still like Norton though after spotting him on Bearpile bear_wub A great group of bears :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

wubbiebear Braille Teddies
Murfreesboro, Tennessee

Hey, Becky.  You asked me for feedback on your web site.  Navigating it is okay, but I can't find the descriptions for your bears.

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Thanks so much, everyone! I'm really happy that you like the bears, and Carol--you'd have to like Norton since you and he are both made of the same stuff--raw materials from England!  bear_laugh 
And Wubbie, thank you for the feedback. Were you able to find a section called Available Bears? There are six items there: a place to sign up for my mailing list, a group picture of all four bears, and then a clickable photo and description of each individual bear. My website was made from a generic template, and it's not very flexible, and I guess not very accessible either.

Becky

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

You have been busy, what a great foursome

Snookums Posts: 285

Beautiful beautiful bears, Becky!!! bear_wub

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Thank you, Katy and Snookums!  :hug:  :hug:

Becky

HeidiBears florida

Lovely!!!! The little blue one in the back is so cute!!   bear_original

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Thanks, Heidi! That's little Joanie in the back. bear_original

Becky

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

They are all gorgeous, but I must say Norton is speaking to me too (yep another raw material from England  bear_grin )

Densteds Densteds
Website

What sweet gentle real old fashioned teddy faces they all  have  bear_wub  bear_wub  lovely work Becky...they're great!!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

They are all beautiful, Becky, and I love their expressions; but being an old-fashioned kind of guy (I prefer the word: traditional  bear_laugh ),
Norton is certainly my favourite as well,  bear_wub      and Rudy would fit in nicely in my hug too  bear_original .   

Hugs,  :hug:

Peter & Vincent

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Norton loves all the attention he's getting. bear_happy Thanks very much for the feedback and the kind words.  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Becky

les ours d'isabelle LES OURS D'ISABELLE
ST JULIEN LES ROSIERS
Website

just perfect bears whom to chooose : impossibly groumpf getting crazy!!!!! bear_wacko  bear_wacko  bear_wacko  bear_wacko  bear_wacko  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Board footer