Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

DSCF3184b.jpgDSCF3178b.jpgI had a beautiful large piece of tipped kid mohair, and then there was Arthur! He's a big 18" armful, and pretty heavy.

Arthur has dark brown cotton velveteen paw pads, an embroidered brown nose, and amethyst-colored glass eyes. He is listed on Bearpile with several more photos if you'd like to have a look.

I hope you like him :).

Becky

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

He si really beautiful Becky, and what a beautiful piece of fur you have made him with.

Joanne

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Thank you, Joanne. I'm happy that a wonderful bear was the end result of this lovely mohair. (Wouldn't have wanted to ruin such a nice fabric.)

Becky

les ours d'isabelle LES OURS D'ISABELLE
ST JULIEN LES ROSIERS
Website

what an handsome bear! i love him so perfectly donne!!! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

HeidiBears florida

awww how cute!!!  bear_wub  you did a great job!!  bear_thumb

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Thanks, Isa and Heidi! I'm happy to say that Arthur has found a wonderful new home. bear_original

Becky

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp
dangerbears wrote:

I'm happy to say that Arthur has found a wonderful new home. bear_original Becky

Arthur is just so adorable, I immediately fell in love with him and I am very happy to say, he will be soon starting his journey to my home!   :dance:  :dance:  :dance:
Vincent (in the photo below) will soon have a big brother!  bear_original   He is thrilled.  bear_smile

Vincent_300809_08.jpg

Hugs,  :hug:

Peter & the bears

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website
peterbear wrote:

Vincent (in the photo below) will soon have a big brother!

Awww... My favorite picture of Vincent! I'm very happy that he'll soon have a big brother. Thanks, Peter. bear_original

Becky

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Aww, what a lovely big boy

New Avenue Crew New Avenue Crew by Debora Hoffmann
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Website

Aww! Vincent and Arthur will look so cute together! Peter, I'm sure I don't have to ask, really, but you'll show us pictures, right? bear_smile  Arthur is a gorgeous bear, Becky, as is little Vincent.

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Thanks, Katy and Debora. :hug:  :hug:  :hug: (I'm hoping for some pictures, too. :photo:)

Becky

suejennings TeddyBuys
Kent
Website

Arthur is absolutely heart melting.  I LOVE the tipped mohair.  I'm not surprised that Peter could not resist!

Board footer