Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Fallenrose near Cologne

upload6.jpgOkay, now a critter that was born in November I think.

I wanted to try and make a bunny, but the pattern isn't perfect yet: The head is too round for a bunny. But I like the feet and the ears bear_happy  Plus, I had forgotten that I was working with a fabric with a stretchy back - soo the head became much bigger than I had thought and suddenly the body seemed too short. Well, in fact the body could have been bigger, but I think it's okay like that....
Little bunny is about 16cm tall - and I love those floppy ears! I embellished him with a "necklace" I took from a chocolate-bunny lol I also trimmed the hair on his muzzle to make it look more like a bunny - the puffy cheeks were done by using needle-sculpting and I'm quite happy with the result as I love puffy cheeks! (but you can't really see them on this photo..  bear_sad I just couldn't take any better pics of him...)

One thing I'm not happy about are his eyes. I don't know why but they look kinda strange...

Nevertheless, I love him!

Hugs, Ariane

les ours d'isabelle LES OURS D'ISABELLE
ST JULIEN LES ROSIERS
Website

bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Board footer