Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Fallenrose near Cologne

upload5.jpgupload4.jpgOkay so this is the newest one...

First of all: he isn't from one of my patterns, he was made after a pattern from Petra Zulauf (PeSch-Bären)  that is called "kleiner Schelm" - I fell in love at first sight when I saw this pattern and had to make me one for myself! And I wanted to try how a bear with a tail would look like  :crackup:

In fact, I started working on him last year already, in my holidays... so actually he is finished since last july. But at that time I ran out of joints so thread jointed his head - very bad idea! His head fell off and poor little Fellow sat on my shelf for almost a year now, his head in his lap  bear_sad  Yeah...I just hadn't the time *cough*
So today I thought: he needs to be finished now! And took my joints, opened him up again and put his head back in place again!

Here he is now, my sweet, 11,5cm big "Little Fellow". I absolutely love him, I'm so happy about how he turned out. I made him of a gorgeous darkbrown micro plush (from Sassy Bears) and used the backing for his muzzle, ears and footpads. He was my first bear with an inset muzzle and I love the result - although it was hard to put together the head  :crackup:
What I like most about him is his facial expression - first time using feltwhites under the eyes and he just seems to say "Take me up and give me a hug, mommy!" - and I love the different colors of his green nose! lol

Hugs, Ariane

PS: As always...excuse the bad photos...  bear_sad

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

That is a nice muzzle, and must have been a challenge on such a small bear. With the long tail, he looks a bit like a very cute monkey, doesn't he?  bear_happy

Becky

suejennings TeddyBuys
Kent
Website

He's a cutie, Ariane.  So glad you persevered with his head!

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

Very cute, I thought he looked like a monkey too Becky!

Fallenrose near Cologne

Hey ladies,

thanks for your comments - I'm glad you like him!
Yeah, he absolutely looks like a mixture of a bear and of a monkey, but it's kinda cute I think - makes me think I should create a monkey!  :crackup:

Ariane

Board footer