Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

NancyAndFriends Posts: 1,153

Kassie, I changed the name on my bear.  If you will read my post in the Bears for Sale section, you will realize I never intended to upset you by naming her that.  She was named for a very special person we knew, also named Kassie...anyway, I just changed the K to a C.  Hope this helps.
I am so sorry and I appologize to you.
Nancy

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

Nancy, I just wanted to say that I think you did absolutely nothing wrong by naming your little bear Kassie with a "K".  She's named after a very specific Kassie.....not just a name flung out there. 

Kassity I understand you want to use your name as a bear company name but you need a reality check!  I mean, I plunked down Debbie's Bears as a company name, but I'm certainly not going to get all 'copywrite' huffy about it if someone decides to name their bear "Debbie"...or even if they decide to name their company Debi's Bears or Debby's Bears.  You need to learn to relax a little, as this little bear is not threatening you, nor your business. 

Anyway, I just wanted to give my two cents.   I do hope this little bear girl goes to her new home with the proper spelling.

Board footer