Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

judi2TBCIjan2006.jpgjudiTTCIJAN2006.jpgThis is for you Judi to keep you going until the copies of the magazines reach you.
The bears are absolutly amazing and just as beautiful as you Judi!    bear_thumb

Awww! how come I got hit with the ugly stick!!!!!!  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry

Jane  bear_flower

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

Boy o Boy our Judi is one of a kind

Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

What a marvellous article !
:hug:

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:
outstanding
Lynette

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Ah, Judi, you deserved it so well!

We love you!

bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

vkallum Humble-Crumble Collectors Bears
Essex, England
Website

Judi what a wonderful article :clap:  :dance:  :clap:  :dance:

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

OH JUDI!!!! WHAT  A WONDERFUL ARTICLE!!! I am so happy for you girl!!!! CONGRATS  :clap:   :clap:   :clap:

kathytaylor Ruby Mountain Bears
Northern Nevada, USA

:hug:  :clap:  :hug:  :clap:  :clap:  :hug:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  bear_thumb
TOO COOL! What a wonderful Article!
Love, Kathy

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

WOW! :dance:

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

Judi... what a wonderful article!!!! YEA!!!!!

NancyAndFriends Posts: 1,153

Judi...I am SO happy for you.  You certainly deserve this kind of recognition because you put so much work into each piece.
I sincerely hope that your work will just sky-rocket!  I said in another thread that I think your bears look like they belong to stories that Disney creates...they should be in illustrations or animated.
Super job and I am so proud of you!
Nancy

Deb Upstate New York

Congratulations Judi!  Wonderful article.  Recognition well deserved. :clap:

Thank you Jane for posting!

Soooo much talent, it's incredible.  Isn't it just too bad gals that the poor thing is so very homely?  HA ... she got it all!

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

Wow, Judi, what a terrific article! Congrats!

Meri Bears (UK) West Sussex, England

Huge congrats on your article Judi, you thoroughly deserve it. I must go and get a copy now bear_original

Jane, many thanks for posting this bear_thumb  :hug:

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

What a terrific article - well done to Judi and Chris!   :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

makafelts Charlotte Des Roches Designs
Adkins, Texas

:clap:  :clap:  :clap: Way to go Judi!!!!! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Fabulous article, Judi - your bears look wonderful.  You deserve the article as your work is exquisite.  Your should be very proud of yourself - well done!

Hugs,

Brenda

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

I have just now come on my computer as I have been cleaningthe house all morning.

I am completely blown away by Christines arcticle.  Thank you so much Christine!  I cried.  bear_cry  bear_wub  bear_cry  To see such beautiful and kind words put inot print are overwhelming and I will absolutely treasure this for the rest of my life. :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Jane, Thank you SO MUCH for scanning this and posting it.  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  I am hoping so much that I will be able to get my hands on several copies to send to my family members.

This is for all you here on TT :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:   Your support and kindeness means the world to me. bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

Congratulations Judi!!  :hug:

Lovely article! You and your bears certainly deserve this recognition!
Three cheers for Judi!

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

:dance:  :hug:  Amazing, wonderful, well-deserved!! I'm thrilled for you, Judi!  :hug:  :dance:

And what a treat for the rest of us--thanks, Jane!

Eileen

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Jane, you doll . . . thanks so much for posting Judi's article so that all of us could have a look!  It's absolutely wonderful - very well written, Christine!  And of course, to Judi - many accolades to you for your unique and stunning creations!  A very well deserved tribute to an outstanding artist!

kassiebears Kassie Bears TM/Creations of Mysticism
Oregon

I am new here and don't understand all about the magazines yet, but WOW!   
That is wonderful Judi.....congratulations!!!!!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:   

It is so cool that there are magazines just for Teddy Bear Artists. Your bears are truly what they say they are.  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb The pictures of your bears are wonderful. I just hope I have the opportunity to see them in person some day. That would be a real treat indeed.

Congratulations!!!!! Judi  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

Mo Beary Mo Bear Designs
Redcliff, Alberta, Canada
Website

What a wonderful article.  Congrats! :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Jane

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Congratulations Judi ..well deserved  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap: Jane you are one beautiful lady ....... for all that you do on here.... posting the magazine for us all  to see .... you are always the first to post birthday greetings and those parties that you held were just the best ...  :hug: a big THANK YOU  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

:dance:  :dance:  :clap:  :clap: Judi you definitely deserve such a lovely article  :clap:  :clap:  :dance:  :dance:

Jane, you are such a sweetie for scanning this so we all can see!  :hug:

Board footer